1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to migrate from Woocommerce to magento ?

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by Rinki12, Sep 11, 2014.

I have my ecommerce website on woocommerce and it has more then 1000 products and now i want all these products to be in my new magento website.. How's this possible.. is there any extension or plugins to do this task..

I really need this task to be done.. Anyone know then please do reply.

Rinki12, Sep 11, 2014 IP
  2. themes4all

themes4all Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hello,

i know that there is a plugin to migrate Magento to Woocommerce, but the other way, i don't know.. there is a service called shopping-cart-migration that can do that but i never tested it...

Goodluck

themes4all, Sep 16, 2014 IP
  3. James Harvey

James Harvey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah it has shopping cart migration tool to help you migrate data from WooCommerce to Magento or Magento to WooCommerce or different tools. There are lots of providers and i think u have to research a lot before choosing one for your migration process.

James Harvey, Jul 7, 2016 IP
  4. Amarkolom

Amarkolom Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you do not have experience of doing this, you can take help from experts. There are lot of experts here in digitalpoints forum also. They will help you to migrate.

Amarkolom, Jul 13, 2016 IP
  5. ruchand1084

ruchand1084 Member

Best Answers:
    Sometime the migration tool may not work if you are using a customised theme or a unique theme in your WooCommerce site. The best way to do is to analyse both the database structure and then do a one to one field mapping. Based on the field mapping you need to prepare a data template and prepare the data template after exporting the data from WooCommerce.
    Once you have prepared the data file you can use either import option in Magento or do a direct upload in the Mageto backend based on your requirement.

ruchand1084, Oct 26, 2016 IP
  6. Cart2Cart

Cart2Cart Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there! If you are still looking for a proper way to migrate your store from WooCommerce to Magento an automated migration tool Cart2Cart might be a good option for you. It lets you transfer accurately all the necessary data like products, categories, customers, manufacturers, orders, reviews, etc to a new shopping cart super easily. If you would like to check how it works try absolutely free Demo migration, which allows to migrate a limited number of entities and evaluate the results just in a few minutes.

Cart2Cart, Nov 4, 2016 IP