1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to mask ip address

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by kthor, Oct 2, 2006.

1. MagicMan2007

MagicMan2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't have to be upto evil to need a proxy. There are many evil people out there that want to crrash your site or flame you or competitors want to trash your site. You just might want to keep big bro from bothering you with BS. IE the music industry etc

G

MagicMan2007, Dec 3, 2007 IP
  2. giddeon

giddeon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can use the software in my signature Hide-IP-Browser which is one of the easiest way to hide the IP address.

giddeon, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  3. corb

corb Peon

Best Answers:
    http://tor.freehaven.net
    it's an onion network
    Think: torrents for browsing

corb, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  4. DHGate-Reality

DHGate-Reality Peon

Best Answers:
    The only safe way to completely mask your IP is specific SOCKS-protocols, that also mask DNS requests, and dont send HTTP information about being a proxy (which some low level anonymity proxies do). Onion routing is not completely safe either. But unless you're trying to break into NSAs internal networks, I suggest you use http://www.proxy.org, a huge free proxy index, type your URL and press random proxy, and it will send you to a random web proxy, browsing that site automatically, out of thousands or hundreds.

DHGate-Reality, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  5. SAIboi84

SAIboi84 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, I'm new to the forum but believe this is what I am looking for. I am a citizen of both the US and a Non US country. I am having a problem online gambling anymore b/c they say they detect a US IP address when I am in the US - apparently it's outlawed now. But is there a way to proxy this seeing as how you have to gamble using a downloadable user interface that connects to their networks?

SAIboi84, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  6. one9host

one9host Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    www.torrentfreedom.com - it will mask your IP and change it constantly. I use it for downloading torrents and CL posting.

one9host, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  7. jssw

jssw Peon

Best Answers:
    i want to play a game but i can't because my IP address is outside their allocated area. i.e. i am not in south east asia and the game is limited to that area only. is there anyway i can mask my ip address so that i can play the game?

jssw, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  8. RobEm

RobEm Peon

Best Answers:
    My buddy uses torrentfreedom.com (mostly for ... downloads ;) ) and it works great for all internet traffic. Another option is trueonlinesecurity.com ...

R

RobEm, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  9. Dollar

Dollar Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is mine.. no popup ads on the proxy pages or anything annoying.

here] or secure here

Also you can use SOCK5 threw PUTTY if you have a dedicated server. This is what I do to watch U.S only videos. Its alot better then a proxy script if you have it.

Dollar, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  10. ApotikoS

ApotikoS Peon

Best Answers:
    freegate is the best and it's not a web proxy and very easy to use, also ultrasurf is good :)

ApotikoS, Sep 19, 2008 IP
  11. jssw

jssw Peon

Best Answers:
    all the sites are great for surfing the net and downloading. however, mine is an online game which i nd to d/l to play. i can d/l however i can't load the game due to my ip address. is there anyway to overcome this?

jssw, Sep 20, 2008 IP
  12. seoservice1

seoservice1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    seoservice1, Sep 22, 2008 IP
  13. seoservice1

seoservice1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can check via this tool whatismyipaddress.com

seoservice1, Sep 22, 2008 IP
  14. David Blane

David Blane Peon

Best Answers:
    I am a professional poker player looking to play on non-US sites. I'm not sure if masking my IP is a good enough solution as I would suspect that the software that I download and run checks a little deeper than a web browser. I also need a solution that is stable and won't hurt my connection speeds to badly. Also if the solution uses a randomly assigned IP I can't have one of the IP addresses be based in the US. Can anyone help with a solution?

DB

David Blane, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  15. capibara

capibara Peon

Best Answers:
    this is a challenge for many but actually is not for us who have access to unlimited resources. software and broadband internet.
    in a country where iNet is restricted and band speed is 20 years ago behind, students NEED gain access to internet and not being caught during browsing.
    they cant stay long since activities are monitored and neither have volume activity since that trigger alarms.
    their actual speed is 56k so picture that.

what geeks recommend to solve this ? what applications can they use to not being caught?

:confused:

capibara, Jul 10, 2009 IP
  16. conmavn

conmavn Peon

Best Answers:
    conmavn, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  17. jacksons

jacksons Peon

Best Answers:
    jacksons, Jul 16, 2009 IP
  18. constantinum

constantinum Peon

Best Answers:
    hi,
    yes i'll also use, proxy servers to hide my ip address, for example when i use proxy and check my ip address its completely different

constantinum, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  19. raybo

raybo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Folks,

I'm new here as this is my first post. I currently host a 24/7 gaming server in which I have been recently having problems with my server hanging. I'm suspecting that a flaming player might be pinging,etc my IP to cause an interruption or something with the server. Does anyone know if I use an IP masking technique, will my true IP or the masked one show up in the game i.e. a player can see the IP of the server on the server menu list. Thanks for any help anyone can lend.

Ray

raybo, Jan 2, 2011 IP
  20. yhe

yhe Active Member

Best Answers:
    nice idea! i never thought of that! although in the past i helped a friend to make a wordpress blog in urdu....pk people have something like a special script that help them to translate from english to urdu! but the translated text pasted into blog was showing a lot of weird characters ! we used goole translate! we copied the text from that urdu script paste it into google translate box ( urdu to urdu) and the results was pasted into blog articles! now it looks great!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
    yhe, Jan 6, 2011 IP