1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to marketing my own questioning answer / forum website ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Dewan sohan, Jun 19, 2013.

I already buy a domain name and want to development my website just like answer yahoo or stackoverflow.
    I know Internet marketing as well as SEO, Social media marketing, email marketing, PPC.
    Would like to say, I'm a start up entrepreneur, So I have no budget this time for PPC campiagn.
    From my view SEO will be essential for rank and any question of my questioning answer website and may be social media marketing will be effective. I have a plan to marketing some article to target some keyword as like "best forum", "dofollow forum list", "questioning answer website" etc.
    Please share your opinion. How can I get success from my website.
    Would like to say Google adsense will be my only way to earn money from that website.

Dewan sohan, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  2. HomeDesigner

HomeDesigner Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Since you said you are a start up entrepreneur, you should have at least a small budget to start with for PPC, if you depend on the free methods, it's going to take time, maybe you will be depressed and drop the whole idea.
    Try to get at least $200 to start with google adwords.

HomeDesigner, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  3. Jing_MorinHosting

Jing_MorinHosting Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Aside from google adsense, start advertising and promoting your site as well. Share it on facebook and twitter for a start then to others after ;)

Jing_MorinHosting, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  4. bamajedi

bamajedi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would also sign up for google alerts and then sign up for yahoo answers since a number of the alerts will come from yahoo answers anyway. Pop in answer the questions in a thoughtful manner and provide the link to your website where the answer is better explained ;)

bamajedi, Jun 20, 2013 IP