1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Market online without a single Dime and no article marketing strategy??

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Annabelle1, Apr 7, 2015.

Hi Everyone,

A quick question on how to market your website online without spending a single dime and no content marketing strategy.

I know a lot of algorithm changes and the bottom line today to have a successful marketing on your business online is to have a content marketing strategy allotted on your budget. But what if you have no content and no budget for Google advertisement? we all know "Google really wants us to pay for traffic"

How can you become successful in your marketing strategy without a budget and content marketing? I know it is impossible but I want to ask what are the alternatives to become successful without spending a little dime in your marketing efforts.

Annabelle1, Apr 7, 2015 IP
  2. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As the saying goes... "you need money to make money" There are lots of alternatives to get traffic for free like forums, reddit, social media etc but I don't know if this will be successful in the long run.. would take a lot of work.

Franklin Hatchett, Apr 11, 2015 IP
  3. webmaster44

webmaster44 Member

Best Answers:
    If you don't like to invest money then you must invest your time. First you must have awareness of Internet Marketing, you have many ways like forum marketing, social media marketing, concentrate on those ways then definitely you will get success.

webmaster44, Apr 12, 2015 IP
  4. carot

carot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As said above, plenty of free traffic methods to get those visitors coming. When your site is well monetized that free traffic should provide enough budget after a while to get into paid traffic if you'd like.

carot, Apr 12, 2015 IP
  5. EverestOnlineMarketing

EverestOnlineMarketing Active Member

Best Answers:
    You don't necessarily need money to start online marketing, but you are going to need content. You may create content yourself since you don't have the budget to have someone do it for you. You can take advantage of social media networks because you can use them for free to promote and advertise your products & services. Like what webmaster44 said, take time to learn more about online marketing before you proceed.

EverestOnlineMarketing, Apr 12, 2015 IP