1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to market my kid book called Amazing Animals

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by mamidogad, Apr 11, 2015.

I have a book for kids between 2-5 years and I put it in ibookstore, so I want to market this book, is there is any suggestions.

this is links for my book:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/amazing-animals/id942578756?mt=11

Thanks

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
    mamidogad, Apr 11, 2015 IP
  2. agmccall

agmccall Active Member

Best Answers:
    publish on amazon kindle, they have great support and forums for you. and it is free to sign up

Currently, children's books are one of the hottest niches on amazon

al

agmccall, Apr 12, 2015 IP
  3. carot

carot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Is it an interactive childrens book? What you could do is make this book free, but make a series out of it. There's plenty more animals where those first 12 came from ;) And you could do this with objects or vehicules or whatever... Promote the free book but make sure to mention your other books (and series) in the free one. Also brand yourself as an author (website would be good) and brand your book as a series. Children (and parents!) love quality series.

Of course, interactive books or books with images are less profitable than written stories seeing there's more work involved. But if this is your thing, live your dream i'd say! Nothing beats putting a smile on a childs face! :)

carot, Apr 12, 2015 IP
  4. 2007elan

2007elan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pitch it to homeschooling networks and online learning sites. Maybe offer them a commission per sale. Consider this book as a jump off point to a series like earlier suggested. Use it to promote yourself first as an author then build on the traffic and optins you would get from marketing this.

2007elan, Apr 12, 2015 IP