1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to mange Google Sitemap And Bing Site map in Robots.txt file

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by makemoneyfromgoogle, Oct 29, 2011.

I have Already Define my website Index site map in Robots.txt file and Google Index pages very well.

but when i have create XML sitemaps for Bing Serach Engine. Bing guide line instruct that please define Bing sitemap path in your Robots.txt file.
    so that MSNBOT index your pages fast.

But here i am little bit confused that when i will submit all site map file in robots.txt Google bot will crawl bing site map also. and i have already submit google site map in index and GZ format.

then how Google bot treat in Robots.txt file with Bing and Google sitemap. because Page is same only site map Name is differnet So please suggest me. How to define Same Page site map in Robots.txt for Google Bot and Bing Bot

makemoneyfromgoogle, Oct 29, 2011 IP
  2. websitetools

websitetools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can we get a link to your robots.txt file + sitemap.xml file? Bing should treat robots.txt same way as Google when it comes to referencing your XML sitemap file

websitetools, Oct 31, 2011 IP