1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Manage multaple wordpress blog at a single admin panel

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by itcourse, Jan 15, 2012.

Hello Friends,

I just want to know is it possible to run more multiple wordpress blog in a single Admin panel, if possible, then how?

Please leave a link that gives the answer or if you know the way help me, It will be a grate pleasure for me.

itcourse, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  2. sophia911

sophia911 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry , I am not good at it ~~
    Awaiting for the suggest here !

sophia911, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  3. 5Twenty

5Twenty Peon

Best Answers:
    You're not going to find one way to do everything. You can however setup in a multisite format which will allow you to manage a significant amount of stuff. You will need to add some additional plugins too. In the end you can manage all the upgrades, plugins, users, and push/pull blog posts.

5Twenty, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  4. KianBoon

KianBoon Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Correct me if I am wrong on this, I believe WordPress already has a built-in function whereby you can manage multiple blogs in a single admin panel.

On the top left corner, press on the "WordPress Icon", choose the field "My Blog" under the drop down list. From there, I believe you are able to access all your blogs that you have created.

Let me know if you have further enquiries or PM me if you need more specified help.

Chris

KianBoon, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  5. 5Twenty

5Twenty Peon

Best Answers:
    Chris I think you are referring to Wordpress.com and itcourse is referring to the wp.org version.

5Twenty, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  6. itcourse

itcourse Member

Best Answers:

Yes, You are correct, I have installed my main wordpress blog at godaddy, now want to run more blog and manage all from a single admin panel. Do you know, I struggled with this proble over two month, I didn't got any proper instruction how to do this, However, I already setup multinetwork and installed Wordpress Multiple Domain mapping plugin, But now stuck with this, can't go further...Please If anybody know that, help me....

itcourse, Jan 21, 2012 IP