1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make YouTube network?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Vele, Apr 28, 2015.

Hello,

I am looking to someone who can give me few advice how to start Youtube network (like Freedom).

I can advertize my project good and get members.

Add me on Skype: veleee4

Vele, Apr 28, 2015 IP
  2. vselluk

vselluk Member

Best Answers:
    You just need to create usefull videos first and then people will eventually follow you up. With this procedure you will gather more interested people and create your own network.

vselluk, Apr 28, 2015 IP
  3. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Create high quality, original content. Make it useful, exciting, unique, shocking. Try to choose videos that will go viral. Then of course put your marketing into place. Get the word out in as many ways as possible. Forums, social media, blogs, etc. Get as many people to link to you as you can. Hope those tips help.

ninjamtlt1, Apr 28, 2015 IP
  4. masterbusiness

masterbusiness Banned

Best Answers:
    Interesting plan and with that, you need to be imaginative with your videos, contents or something that could attract audiences. Try studying the culture of internet like the popularity of 9gag and other famous pages. You can see in there page that they post funny contents and all. There is so much to do if you want that kind of channel and you need to start small. Just dont forget to market your channel. :D

masterbusiness, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  5. Vele

Vele Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well I understand that part... Looking for something else... Create YT network, I mean to get my own advertizers and pay them.
    Just like Freedom do it.
    I got people who can do promotion for my site and got budget to invest. Only need some basic advices to start

Vele, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  6. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It seems that you are focused to just look for an advertisers then pay them just like in your promotions. Have you ever think in the first place if the hired people can convert with their promotions? Do you know their timeline, objectives, strategies, plans and so on?

KylieSweet, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  7. Vele

Vele Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ye I want to find advertisers, and give them a share to be a part of my network. I am planning to invest in promotion of my network and make good community.

Just searching around where should I start

Vele, May 9, 2015 IP
  8. webmaster44

webmaster44 Member

Best Answers:
    You can take advantage of youtube if you invest some money.. orelse you need some skills to create videos.. if you regulary upload videos which users search then you can get huge reputation of your own in YouTube... Youtube is also a search engine just like google...

webmaster44, May 9, 2015 IP
  9. whiteboard_animation

whiteboard_animation Member

Best Answers:
    Youtube is the second largest search engine and the more traffic your video gets the higher your video and your website url will grow in Google searches.
    Youtube gives your website a good back link, but don't forget all the other 100 or so similar video hosting sites.
    We find that just one $5 video can be put on the 100 sites or so as well as some visitors actually sharing and embedding the video on their website, creating even more traffic.
    However you must create interesting, informative and unique content which addresses a problem.

whiteboard_animation, May 12, 2015 IP