1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make visitors go to your own Amazon store instead of going to Amazon directly?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by prasanth5, Dec 11, 2012.

I wonder how to drive quality traffic to my own Amazon store. I have a feeling that most people that want to buy products from Amazon go directly to Amazon website itself and buy them. How many visitors do you feel are reaching the websites of Amazon affiliates to purchase products? Are they large in number or very few? Hence the best way to earn from amazon affiliate program is by referring customers to them. Cookie period of course helps us a great deal. Repeat buyers could be rare with Amazon program I believe. Am I wrong?

prasanth5, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  2. freshdevelopment

freshdevelopment Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You have to offer something that Amazon don't offer. Unique articles, reviews of the products, comparisons of the products etc.

Think about ways that you can offer value via your store which makes customers want to use it instead of going direct to Amazon.

freshdevelopment, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  3. John77777

John77777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Better to add the Amazon ads to your webpages. The stores are not very user friendly and don't encourage browsing to other products.

John77777, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  4. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    you get a good lead so they buy a product from amazon, you do right.

ktp2012, Dec 19, 2012 IP
  5. meepmeep

meepmeep Peon

Best Answers:
    Build better content. You can make comparisons, reviews, provide more information than people get at vendor's store. Also you can edge out your pages around individual keywords and create more relevant content for them. You will have lower volumes of traffic but it will be targeted, people will come to your site through search engines searching exactly about your topic.

meepmeep, Dec 21, 2012 IP