1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make my business big in india.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sshikha075, Jun 28, 2013.

1. D-Bizzle

D-Bizzle Active Member

Best Answers:
    Learn SEO tactics in order to help your site rank higher for your chosen keywords on google. Build twitter page and connect with similar people using 'tweepi' and build a facebook page and try to get as many followers and likes as possible. Over time your business should grow on a daily basis.

D-Bizzle, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  2. happyunhappy

happyunhappy Peon

Best Answers:
    We will make your webshop for your company. I have few Indian, who will do professionally, they have american experience. You will be charged just 30usd and will get SEO, search engine optimization. Do not take more expensive offers because, it doest worth more. It is very easy. Send private msg, you will get professional service.

happyunhappy, Jul 8, 2013 IP
  3. Sabrina_Gage

Sabrina_Gage Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with mikefilasaime, online shopping is the most popular purchasing way. You should invest on ecommerce website and make detailed marketing plan, you will reach your goal.

Sabrina_Gage, Jul 8, 2013 IP