1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make money with cpagrip and beta codes

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by liquidfire, Sep 22, 2012.

Using CPAGrip Content Locking with Game Beta Codes:

Prior to the launch of each game, developers provide a beta version to some customers for testing purposes. Gamers all over the world love to play video games before they are released. Usually one has to pre-order the beta code but some websites distribute it for free. By taking advantage of this wild demand of beta codes you can make a lot of money with a cpagrip content locker. In this article I will teach you exactly how to drive loads of traffic to your content locker by using beta codes and YouTube

Requirements:
    A cpagrip account for custom content locker (goto http://www.cpagrip.com/admin/?action=register and register.)
    Beta codes of any popular new game
    More than one YouTube account

Steps:
    Get the codes: One good source for that is betawatcher.com. You can google beta codes to find what your looking for easily. Most websites which share these codes allow only one code download per IP but you can easily solve this problem by changing your IP every time you visit the website. There are several IP changers available as freeware on the internet. In case you use a dial-up network just disconnect the internet and reconnect it again. This should change you IP address. If you are still unable to download additional codes then the site you are using is probably checking your cookies to find out that you have already downloaded the code once. In that case clearing your browsers cookies will solve the problem.

Publish the codes on your blog: You need to make the codes available to the public by putting them on your site which has CPAGrip content locker installed on it.

Download game trailers:
    Next you need some game trailers to lure visitors to your site. You can download any official trailer from You Tube or any other popular video sharing site by using the website KeepVid.com.

Upload the video via various accounts: Upload the video to popular video sharing sites like Daily Motion and You Tube etc. But you can also utilize a site like TubeMogul and your video will be distributed to multiple video sites. Make sure that you include your site link within the video description. You will also get some link juice from this as well. To increase the effectiveness you can upload the same video(s) from different TubeMogul accounts so that more people visit your site and you make more money. Some people even make money with this method when they do not have any codes with them. They just make videos in which they claim to the have the codes and traffic starts flowing towards their site in no time.

This is a simple method for making money with cpagrip. In just a few days you can will start seeing the conversions come in daily. But please remember that the success in this case depends on popularity of the video game that you choose and the way in which you design your videos. If you use some creativity then you can make much more. [​IMG]

I recommend cpagrip because they have very nice affiliate managers, wont ever ban you without discussing the issue with you first, they pay on time, and have an awesome custom built admin!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
    liquidfire, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  2. dream11288

dream11288 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice network for affiliate program

dream11288, Sep 23, 2012 IP
  3. liquidfire

liquidfire Greenhorn Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    yea, does well, easy to get approved too.

liquidfire, Sep 24, 2012 IP
  4. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am getting a lot of information about this network. Looks like I have to learn more about it :)

digitalwebman06, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  5. liquidfire

Best Answers:
    Just let me know if you have any questions.

liquidfire, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  6. xuled

xuled Banned

Best Answers:
    Looking like another good platform and also provide good results. i am willing to go with it.

xuled, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  7. liquidfire

Best Answers:
    Right on, We have a few publishers doing very well using game beta codes. but there are still many other niches out there so explorer your options!

liquidfire, Sep 28, 2012 IP
  8. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    i am with cpagrip for more then 2 years or mre, but not even earn a single penny :(

tried so many things but it not works :(

i desparately want to earn money from cpagrip :( but no help from anyone personally.

indiasbull, May 7, 2016 IP