1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to make money on the internet [2009]

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by getronit, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrpaisa

mrpaisa Guest

Best Answers:
    Google adsense and affiliate marketing are the best ways to make money online.

mrpaisa, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  2. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    And both of them need to accept you in their network before you start making money ! :)

- Digital -

Digital_shubhi, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  3. admin08

admin08 Peon

Best Answers:
    Been an affiliate of CJ, Shareasale & ClickBank for many months now and the only thing I sold was a Godaddy's domain...just one. I am not trying to discourage anyone but this is my story. I know there's a lot of money in affiliate marketing but I don't know how to do it. I have been advised by many to write articles and post them in Squidoo, Hubpages, Goarticles, etc. but writing articles is not my cup of tea.......moreover English is not my mother tongue.

Any other method is welcome.

admin08, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  4. pl_henry_uk

pl_henry_uk Peon

Best Answers:
    You are welcome dear,

Well it is very necessary to realize that affiliate programs have been a very good source to earn. But you always have to be sure which affiliate program you are selecting.

Always make sure that you are joint to any reputed affiliate program. Affiliate network will be the best source of joining affiliate program however i will recommend that if you are willing to be long term affiliate and earn good money instead of getting happy with small amount which actually will only be in your account, you have to be clever.

Write niche content and join affiliate program related to that. If you content on your blog or site is on gadgets and you join pharmacy affiliate program its of no use.

Instead first check out various in house affiliate programs, then decide the products or some niche segment on which you can write good content on your blog/site. Then do it and join the affiliate program, let me tell you, you will earn big by doing so.

All the best for the future.

pl_henry_uk, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  5. NewTVLinks.com

NewTVLinks.com Guest

Best Answers:
    Well, I would say blogging and article writing if you have no money to invest. Other than that, I would join a good membership site that will help push you to make money.

NewTVLinks.com, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  6. amit_at_digitalpoint

amit_at_digitalpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would say, go the affiliate section of a top clickbank product and do everything as is stated there, that will be quite a learning if you are a starter.

amit_at_digitalpoint, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  7. Pesci

Pesci Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to make online money for free, take this simple steps

1. Take the time to learn how to do Affiliate Marketing the right way.

2. Understand that you are going to have to work hard, just like any other job.
    During the beginning process time and effort is needed.

3. You must follow a proven step-by-step plan that helps you to create successful campaigns efficiently. At least one a week.

Affiliate marketing is a great way to make money online for free. There is very little start up cost, and with knowledge, and willingness to put time and effort, you can start working from home right away and begin making money sooner than you think. This is a legitimate business. .

Pesci, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  8. harry.pttr

harry.pttr Peon

Best Answers:

bang on target.thanks

harry.pttr, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  9. sitywyde

sitywyde Peon

Best Answers:
    Making money online is hard...unless you have a system, it will still take time, but a lot of money quickly without money is Not Possible!! don't buy into the hype..If you want to try something with very little risk, i suggest Global domains, they are solid, and will be around for years. However, alone and with high expectations you are sure to fail! :)

sitywyde, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  10. GetAdsB

GetAdsB Peon

Best Answers:
    Making money online is a process just like everyone has mentioned to you in this thread.

I've seen plenty of people get into the affiliate world and get very discouraged very quickly because of the lack of earnings made. Patience is key with this industry. especially starting out fresh.

If you don't have ANY money to invest then you can certainly open a blog. Write about something your passionate about. get on similar forums and promote your blog. Swap links and that will help get your blog indexed. build up traffic to your site and make it constantly updated. New and original content is KEY. once you start getting a nice base of traffic. then your ready to promote offers to your visitors.

Keep in mind... there is no making money overnight process without some sort of investment... but that doesn't mean you can't do it! Just be Committed and you'll find success

GetAdsB, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  11. gc1282

gc1282 Active Member

Best Answers:
    How many times am I going to say this.. Learn to Earn ! You need to be taught how to be successful in internet marketing by a teacher !

gc1282, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  12. CPAshine

CPAshine Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, jion affiliate program on line is best way to earn money, it's simple.

CPAshine, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  13. s0sunz1m

s0sunz1m Active Member

Best Answers:
    how i wish it is that easy

s0sunz1m, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  14. epdrama

epdrama Peon

Best Answers:
    which is the best Affiliate Programs that has the best earning?

epdrama, Sep 1, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.