1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to make money on the internet [2009]

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by getronit, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Guys i want your opinion on "how to make money on the internet without investing money"

getronit, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  2. hbl

hbl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hi mate, you can make money with Affiliate Programs. Affiliate Program is completely FREE to join. Affiliate Marketing is Low Risk, High Potential.:)

hbl, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  3. royster

royster Peon

Best Answers:
    hi does affiliate programs really make you money or is it just another scam?

royster, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  4. leekerr

leekerr Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you got a site or a blog,or do you upload?

leekerr, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  5. hoppimike

hoppimike Peon

Best Answers:
    I am looking for help on a project I'm putting together (particularly if you have coding knowledge) - so yeah I'm a noob too but if you're up for it drop me a line!

Mike :)

hoppimike, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  6. dragon5712

dragon5712 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea how do you do affiliate marketing? are there any tutorials anywhere? i have a blog. and i could get a freewebsite from some small site or something. email me please

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
    dragon5712, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  7. Alicia8657

Alicia8657 Peon

Best Answers:
    totally agree with you :)

It is the best way to go, make money online

Alicia8657, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  8. jskapur

jskapur Active Member

Best Answers:
    affliate marketing is a great way to make money online without investing a penny, as you can write articles with your affliate link in it. But it is very hard, for example I have been trying for the last two months and have not even got a sale. But don't let that scare you, try it anyway. The only cost in affliates is your time and everyone knows that time is money.:) Good Luck:D

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
    jskapur, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  9. gc1282

gc1282 Active Member

Best Answers:
    people who sign up get free reports and videos on the best ways to make money online and at the same time when you sign up you're helping children who lack the proper education. Just visit my signature link below

gc1282, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  10. webnovations

webnovations Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with jskapur. It's not easy especially when you first start out but you have to start out somewhere. I would find a product or a niche that you are interested in. There's going to be a lot of time spent on your part so mind as well do it with something you like or believe in. As for me, I'm lucky enough to reach a point where I don't touch anything that doesn't bring in at least $500/month or it's just a waste of time. Good luck!

webnovations, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  11. web addict

web addict Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to make money online but you should see what YOU can offer to online people. It may be designing, development, writing, posting, link building....etc

web addict, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  12. digitzlink

digitzlink Peon

Best Answers:
    what are the basic requirement to do affiliate marketing ??

digitzlink, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  13. pl_henry_uk

pl_henry_uk Peon

Best Answers:
    Look affiliate marketing is technique through which you can earn money on internet.

Since there were many questions, i will introduce you about affiliate marketing and then continue answering the same.

Affiliates usually get linked with merchants dealing in e-commerce. So usually merchants have their website where their e-commerce is running. You as an affiliate will have to join their program (affiliate program), in return you will be allowed to promote their products on your website, blog or in email by placing their link on your site. When visitor on your site click on the link of merchant product or merchant site, he will be redirected to merchant site and if he makes sale you will earn commission.

Now requirement is that you should have website, not necessary, blogs will also do. But imagine yourself as visitor, would you buy from any blog redirecting you to someone else website, hardly. Its not that people not rely on blogs. Blogs if written properly and with correct and legal information can be credible.

Thus if you don't have website try creating blog. Promote the products of merchants. Now which products to promote. Yes this is a big question. So only select products that are somehow in accordance to your blog. For example if you have written a blog on workout to reduce your weight, you should promote exercise kit, or some medicines helping in reducing weight. If you have written blog on book reviews, you should promote books sites.

Once you start getting few sale, use that money to get a domain and create a website. And continue earning more.

pl_henry_uk, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  14. jakson

jakson Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes, with affiliate you can earn money. Here is a website you can learn more abou affiliate and become part if it- cheapwebsitesforsale.com. There is a preetty good percentage comissions.

jakson, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  15. harry.pttr

harry.pttr Peon

Best Answers:
    i also think affiliate marketing is a beat way to money but there are some other way like writing and selling articles and if you want any help you can pm me i will give whole lot of idea how to do this

harry.pttr, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  16. kreativen

kreativen Peon

Best Answers:
    He wrote "no investments". To start promoting affiliate offers you first must be approved into some networks and all of them require website(domain, hosting is not free). Yes, there is a lot of money the affiliate but you need some ivestments to promote.
    I would say, try selling your services(forum posting, CL posting, everything you can do), earn some bucks and go swim in the sea of affiliates.

kreativen, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  17. digitzlink

digitzlink Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks pl_henry_uk sharing your knowledge with me :)
    so, it is necessary to earn commission, my site/blog should have good visitors which i can forward to merchant site. i need to work on ways to get good traffic

digitzlink, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  18. kawel13

kawel13 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    its true... I agree With you

kawel13, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  19. ChrisBa

ChrisBa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    research seo and bum marketing

several people make a fair bit by doing this :)

ChrisBa, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  20. OMGretards

OMGretards Peon

Best Answers:
    I highly recommend Neobux it is very easy and can make you anywhre from $7-$40 a day read my blog in my signature

OMGretards, Aug 10, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.