1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make money if I don't have anything of my own to sell?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by solid7, Sep 12, 2013.

1. solid7

solid7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Simply brilliant. So many different angles to explore...

solid7, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  2. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    For me, i would suggest affiliate marketing and list building. Okay, but i think if you have been around here, you would have read my post about this quite a number of times.

Listing Building is generally gathering leads/emails and doing email marketing or affiliate marketing. You do not have to create your own product, all you need to do is just sell other people's products that you feel works. :)

Okay, if you need more information, check out me ebook in my sig link. It would give you a good basic idea about

Howard Lim, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  3. bkmurali

bkmurali Active Member

Best Answers:
    I found a great discussion on warrior forum. It may help you.
    Here is the link
    www (dot) warriorforum.com/main-internet-marketing-discussion-forum/477133-10-ways-make-money-without-website-money.html

bkmurali, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  4. artofmarketing

artofmarketing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, it is hard to start actually making money with little/no money but it is not impossible!
    - like all the guys above, I recommend a free blog, preferably blogger since it is owned by google
    - set up an auto-responder - this should cost you around $10 per month
    - if you don't have much money to invest try do make smaller amount of money online with sites like fiverr.com, odesk.com, elance.com or iwriter.com and than invest it back into your business.
    - I'd recommend take all the money you initially make and invest it back into your business

Good luck!
    Art

artofmarketing, Sep 13, 2013 IP
  5. ddm

ddm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Join reputed affiliate network and start build your blog using free blogging service such as Blogger or wordpress. You can also earn from clicks generates from PPC programs such as Adsense, clicksor etc.

It's best way but a slow one to make money but you can try it for surely. You only need to invest your time to learn & act.
    There are many options to start online business which you can find out on this forum or searching online.

ddm, Sep 13, 2013 IP
  6. SCookAAM

SCookAAM Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, when you want to make money without selling anything of your own, you are really talking about brokering.

Brokering can be a very lucrative field. what you are doing is matching needs with solutions. i.e. buyers with sellers of homes, buyers of homes with lenders, yachts with those looking for yachts, etc.

But brokering can take many forms. For example, if you know somebody with a great idea or info product, why not actively promite it for a iece of the pie, the way affiliate marketing works.

You might even create a service that matches people together. Like a job obard or transportation matching service.

the point is, you must find something of value and then find those who want it. This is at the core of any business venture. Many have made millions by selling information. Like stock brokers, for example.

If you have some inside tips on anything, why not sell them?

SCookAAM, Sep 13, 2013 IP
  7. solid7

solid7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This has been a really great thread. Unfortunately, my mind is boiling over... I need to focus. Sometimes, I grab an idea, and it explodes in front of me.

Here is what I have decided to do: I am going to do some small stuff - try my hand at writing, blogging, and affiliate marketing. I intend to combine it with Social Networking. (get users to hop from Facebook to my blog or content site) I will keep a detailed journal, start to finish, and make it a point to improve one thing every single day. In 3 months, I will have a retrospective analysis of my journey, thusfar. And, obviously, I will make tweaks, and/or decide where to go next.

By all means, don't stop making suggestions. I am totally bookmarking this thread...

solid7, Sep 13, 2013 IP
  8. Robinox

Robinox Active Member

Best Answers:
    one of many possible ways is to make blog, get an audience from search engines and social networks and then monetize it trough adsene or affiliate links

Robinox, Sep 15, 2013 IP
  9. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sell other peoples product through affiliate marketing.

Dionne Taylor, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  10. mkcookin

mkcookin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Many people make full a full time living online selling other people's products "Affiliate marketing."

The trick to becoming a very successful affiliate marketer is to make it:
    - better
    - simpler
    - easier
    - and more valuable for the person to buy from us.

You can easily achieve this by building an email list and promoting products to your prospects that are of high value, and you think will help solve the problem they are facing.

I hope this makes sense and helps you :)

mkcookin, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  11. kimkay

kimkay Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If you are good writer, then that is a great place to start. When starting any new venture, you always begin by analyzing your strengths and weaknesses. Sell your writing talent. You already know that writing comes naturally for you so visit a few freelance websites such as ifreelance, guru, elance, odesk and others. Decide on a particular niche service your would like to offer e.g. article writing, ebooks, reports, press releases, seo writing etc. Create a profile of these sites and begin bidding on jobs. Make sure you have a writing portfolio to show clients. This can be in the form of a personal blog on a topic you are passionate about. Combine writing for others and writing your own content/blogging until your blog grows big enough to provide you with sufficient income.

kimkay, Sep 20, 2013 IP