1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make money from 52,000 weight?

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by jeremymgp, Mar 11, 2006.

1. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    :D Blame, er thank da last PR update!!!! :D I just about paniced as I was revalidated all my sites after the last PR update for fear of Google Bowling myself...then I moved 324,447 of the new weight to another account which I'm now testing out the 'Get rich quick using affiliate landing pages.' thery. :D

Tip for geting weight: Get good PR, and have BIG sites (More pages indexed in Google the better.). Most of my new sites got PR 5 and bombed me with weight!!!! To get good PR, advertise the sites in the co-op. That's all I did to get the PR 5s!!!

Nintendo, Apr 24, 2006 IP
  2. Burta

Burta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    OK so let me get this straight...

Say I have a site or two (which I do) that already rank in the top 20 of Google for a reasonably popular keyword and I want to push them into the top 10. I could reasonably expect that if I was to give 5 or 10K weight to those sites with the anchor text being the keyword I wanted to rank for I could expect to move into the top 10 and not be penalised because these are after legitmate sites, each with well over 2,000 indexed pages. Is this a safe idea because the last thing I want to do is have these sites bomb on me (not that they are earning me amzing money or anything) it's just they have ranked "well" for the last year or two, but they have never ranked "great". So I don't want to try and fix something that isn't really broke... if you know what I mean.

If you can't tell, I'm a rookie in this co-op thing... but I'm keen to learn and get some advice.

Burta, Apr 28, 2006 IP
  3. Helmethead3

Helmethead3 Peon

Best Answers:
    yeh i'm a rookie to, so i can prob bomb you with some inncorrect knowledge.

I believe...(most of u should have stopped listening as soon as i said those words!!) Nah but seriously, i think if you cap ur weight at 1k, and every few weeks increase it by another 1k, u'd be pretty safe. I don't think google has anything in its algorithym yet to check for coop use, it just looks for sudden rediculous changes, so aslong as you dont bombard it with weight straight away, i reackon you could hit top 5. Keep us posted though on how your going!

Helmethead3, Apr 29, 2006 IP
  4. lets2money

lets2money Peon

Best Answers:
    Great advice:D

lets2money, Oct 16, 2012 IP