1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Make Money Fast

Discussion in 'General Business' started by alamest, Sep 9, 2009.

1. jazzd1

jazzd1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My point exactly!! Writing articles, directory submissions ect IF you have skills to provide any kind of freelancing service..Now this would be the quickest way to make money in my opinion by providing a service that can be done in one day..Good luck!

jazzd1, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  2. stylosoft

stylosoft Peon

Best Answers:
    start hosting with us with unbeatable prices

stylosoft, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  3. shahul.hameed

shahul.hameed Peon

Best Answers:
    listen this thing very carefully, making money online is not a joke, you need to be very serious to earn money online.

You have 2 best options here;
    1) Be an ebay seller. OR
    2) Scam people(I will not tell you to do this)

If you don't like these two idea, be a broker, a domain broker.
    It will work perfectly, you can easily be a millionaire.

shahul.hameed, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  4. Hosting24

Hosting24 Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, so many fresh ideas for newbies. Wow once again!

Hosting24, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  5. amansingh111

amansingh111 Peon

Best Answers:
    make a blog with adsense & eventually your earnings will increase......

amansingh111, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  6. Hosting24

Hosting24 Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, right! ...it's so easy to say

Hosting24, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  7. B4U

B4U Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your Excellent question . I also really want to know the same thing.

B4U, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  8. Hearthrobz

Hearthrobz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Tonnes of money making ways around. Try pay per download :D

Hearthrobz, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  9. tensmar

tensmar Peon

Best Answers:
    - I would sell eBooks/Informational Products you preferrably own the Master Resell Rights to. That way you can sell individual copies, and/or sell the "rights" to it (to make more money).

tensmar, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  10. FOREXSIGNAL

FOREXSIGNAL Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just trade forex.You can easily make money.

FOREXSIGNAL, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  11. MrPinn

MrPinn Peon

Best Answers:
    Just what exactly is paid forum posting and how does it work? Sorry, newbie here.

MrPinn, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  12. D.aC3

D.aC3 Peon

Best Answers:
    its hard dude to make money fast.....
    But if you are very experience and have a lot of knowledge....i think you can

D.aC3, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  13. Wampy

Wampy Peon

Best Answers:
    I am going to be real honest here.. If there was a way to make legal money fast, everyone would be rich!

The best thing to do is find a method, construct a good business model out of it and do it. Set yourself up to make money for a long time rather than just a quick spurt. IMO that is the best thing you can do.

Wampy, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  14. lcwadminbj

lcwadminbj Peon

Best Answers:
    The fact that this question was even posted is proof positive that so many people see the various ads saying make $x in the next x hours/days with out doing anything and think it is true.

The fact is there is no such thing as a free ride, not in real life and not on the Internet.

If you want to get anywhere on the Internet then you have to be prepared to spend a lot of time and effort and some (it does not have to be a lot) money.

DO NOT think you can make money without spending money at the start.
    The aim is naturally to make more than you spend but that wont happen instantly.

When you start out promote YOU, not a specific program.
    Get your own domain name, and, if you want to be taken seriously, a paid hosting service to host your domain on.
    By doing this you can put any programs you want to advertise on there, and equally if you dump a program you can simply dump it from your site.

Put something about you on your site so people get to know you. I find people join people not programs.
    If you build a reputation of trustworthiness and honesty, then when you recommend a program people will join with you.

Naturally this does not happen overnight it takes time patience and persistence.

lcwadminbj, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  15. Kwaku

Kwaku Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    All earning money, fast or slow, is related to some kind of skill (good or evil); you can be a good programmer, marketer, system admin, writer, seller, scammer, or, plummer, computer fixer (hardware), electrician etcetc. If you feel you have no skills you should see a psychiatrist because everyone has at least 1 skill I believe. If i'm wrong and you have no skills, you will not make money and it is better you move to a social country where they give you money for watching TV.

Kwaku, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  16. rueb4266

rueb4266 Peon

Best Answers:
    Alamest,

If you are looking for a way to make "fast" money legally, the only way is to sell something. If it's a small amount of cash you need, then sell some of your extra stuff at home, electronics, clothes, check your garage etc.

But if you are looking for a longer term method, then you will need to start a business. But it will NOT be fast, in fact, it will take longer than you think.

rueb4266, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  17. vashie

vashie Peon

Best Answers:
    Good question muffin... In fact, that's such a great question, you and everyone else is asking it.

If that link in your sig isn't making you as rich as you say it will, give this a shot:

Pull up the Google keyword research tool and do some research until you find a long-tail keyword phrase that has good search volume, and low competition.

Olive oil acne scars is a terrrific example. It only has 5 competing pages (search for "olive oil acne scars" in Google).

...And the Google keyword research tool reports that it gets 210 searches per month.

Now, don't you think you could throw up a blogger blog that's better than these 5 competing websites? You bet your ass you could!

Now do something with these 210 visitors! Build a list! Throw up an AdSense ad block! Throw up a CPA offer.

That keyword phrase took me 5 minutes to find, and will easily make me a few extra bucks per month -- So stop browsing forums because you've got some long-tail keyword phrases waiting on you!

vashie, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  18. MarTh-

MarTh- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To make money fast you would need to work for someone that already has a developed/developing website willing to invest in your service :)

MarTh-, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  19. dropmake

dropmake Peon

Best Answers:
    Find a unique product supplier and sell it on ebay - can make some money that way.

dropmake, Oct 22, 2009 IP
  20. Vladt

Vladt Peon

Best Answers:

Agree. You can try to buy at wholesale prices something from china, they sell everything cheap, but in huge quantities. I heard buying from china and selling on ebay works good for some people.

Vladt, Oct 22, 2009 IP