1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Make Money Fast

Discussion in 'General Business' started by alamest, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Sensei.Design

Sensei.Design Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    100 USD doesn't theme that much to be honest, especially if you have to spend your whole day or more than 2 hours

Sensei.Design, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  2. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think $100 usd, is good. I mean factor from the horrible unemployment still, so not sure if you can get even $100 a week.

James Byun, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  3. Ranjan3

Ranjan3 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's easy to speak out FAST but to step into the FIRST is quite a hard time taking. Business is flying in every sector and it's simply utilizing the right money at right path to impart the empty brain is an intelligent way. I would suggest for the investments in GOLD before going OLD...

Ranjan3, Jan 19, 2013 IP
  4. Sensei.Design

Sensei.Design Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    still 100 USD is not enough to cover everything if you will have to live on it ...

Sensei.Design, Jan 19, 2013 IP
  5. Midn1ght

Midn1ght Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    $100 is not enough in some countries.

Midn1ght, Jan 19, 2013 IP
  6. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do agree $100 usd is not enough, for people who have families, etc. But, students and people around the age of 18-25 is good, because you`ll be lucky to find a job. Keep in mind thats just one trade. So how many trades you want to do that day? Thats entirely up the person..

James Byun, Jan 19, 2013 IP
  7. haliiim

haliiim Banned

Best Answers:
    Brother...
    Trust me, don't never follow those "Get Rich Quick Schemes" you'll lose your money and time.
    Trading Forex and stocks needs knowledge, don't lose you money...it's a real job not a lottery, no fotune only knowledge, i tried to with good success after year plus of learning and education.
    If you want to earn some cash from now to 1 year or less try to build your own blog and post, post post...you'll see the results...No Efforts? No results=no money...this is Real Life, Internet is virtual but it's harder than the reality....

haliiim, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  8. dstarr

dstarr Member

Best Answers:
    The fastest ways I know to make money online are these in no particular order.
    • Sell/Pawn Your Stuff - I only recommend this if the items you are selling are unwanted. Use craigslist, gumtree, eBay or similar
    • Freelance - Consult, create, teach. Create a product or service and put it on Guru, elance, odesk, fiverr or similar.
    • If you already have a sellable skill, call or email everyone you know and let them know of what you are offering and ask if they know anyone who can benefit and that they will get a percentage of any business that comes through them. Get them to contact people they feel might benefit and get back to you.
    • If you already have a product or service to sell, if your advertising is working, increase it. If it's not, test new channels/mediums.
    • You also can make digital products and sell them online very quickly, providing they actually provide some value to the buyer.
    • Resell other peoples services! This is a great one. I used to know people who wanted SEO services, and found it so time consuming to do myself, so I found some guys who charged less than half my price but did an excellent job in other parts of the world. Essentially, I was getting paid for setting up the deal and maintaining the relationship. Low Risk, Low time commitment, high reward.
    I hope that helps for now. Feel free to message me if you would like any clarification.

Regards,

Darren Starr

Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
    dstarr, Dec 3, 2014 IP
  9. James Christy

James Christy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with James Byun. $100 a day is may not be enough for the head of a household but it is enough for a high school or college student. Also, I am wondering how much money you have to have invested in day trading before you start averaging $100 a day. Does anyone know?

James Christy, Dec 4, 2014 IP
  10. surfville

surfville Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Like every job or business there's no such thing as making money fast.. But the fastest i know would be for you to work for someone to get paid as initial start.

surfville, Dec 9, 2014 IP
  11. Coppera

Coppera Peon

Best Answers:
    I have some good methods to Double your money fast (less than 2-3 month)
    If u are interested pm me

Coppera, Dec 17, 2014 IP
  12. jowel

jowel Well-Known Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods: