1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make money fast with SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by techtimenews24, Jul 1, 2016.

Actually, I am already working with SEO for my website. I am focused to on page SEO. I want to say you that my main seed keyword is "how to make money fast". But, this is one of the competitive keywords. I have 12 article on this keyword. How can I make hard competition in this field with this main keyword. Please say something. You can visit my website.

techtimenews24, Jul 1, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Are your 12 articles unique, compelling and outlining proven methods?
    If they are they'll go viral
    If they aren't you'll be the latest website in a long, long line of sites regurgitating the same old info.

sarahk, Jul 1, 2016 IP
  3. SEOPearl

SEOPearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Basically, the competitive keywords are taken some time to reach the position, if your 12 articles are unique quality and good length then there is a possibility to get the good move up. Also, you can focus to build the quality backlink to that targeted keyword from the relevant high authority sites then you can reach the position easier.

SEOPearl, Jul 1, 2016 IP
  4. Beth Brown

Beth Brown Peon

Best Answers:
    It your articles are of good quality then it makes a good impression.
    Its little bit difficult but achievable.

Beth Brown, Jul 1, 2016 IP
  5. Warhawk

Warhawk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Writing a good content is an art to engage the users. Before starting with anything do some research on the topic what you are writing, think even as a reader point of view. Content writing should be in a natural way, do not unnecessarily boost the topic on which you are writing. Read very good articles and blogs, take useful tips from that and move on.

Warhawk, Jul 6, 2016 IP
  6. Gerhard Homveld

Gerhard Homveld Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    When it comes to ranking for a competition that has a high level of competition, you should realize that you are in for a challenge! I do have some suggestions that might help you out.

1. Search for some secondary keywords with LOW competition and embed these into your articles.
    2. Ensure your articles are 100% unique and contains NO duplicate content.
    3. Article uniqueness does NOT ensure engagement. You should ensure that your articles are informative, solves a problem and provides a lot of value to the reader.
    4. Link out to sources such as Wikipedia, YouTube videos, etc.
    5. Use your keywords in headers, sub headers, img alt tags, etc
    6. Interlink content between pages on your site.
    7. Make sure you have a XML sitemap that contains all these pages.
    8. Add "Contact", "About", "Privacy Policy", "terms of use" pages.

If you are using WordPress, install Yoast SEO. This is a great plugin for determining the SEO status of your content. The Pro version is also really great at optimizing for more than one keyword!

When you have conducted the necessary adjustments to improve your on-page SEO, be sure to focus on building high quality backlinks. NEVER prioritize quantity over quality when building backlinks. Stay away from "auto backlink builders" and rather stick to manually building those links. Find niche-relevant sites to comment on or to guest blog on. Use social networks to get people talking about your site. If you have helped anyone make money online in the past, get them to write a short testimony for you.

Gerhard Homveld, Jul 6, 2016 IP
  7. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You don't make money fast with SEO. It takes time to rank for anything remotely competitive.

dcristo, Jul 6, 2016 IP
  8. selina akter

selina akter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is very high competition of keyword "How to make money fast". it is not easy ranking on google first page

selina akter, Jul 15, 2016 IP
  9. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It's bit funny to me. @OP, you have a website to tell / educate people that how to make money fast with SEO, and the teacher himself is seeking help. :D

Anyways, In order to get high ranks quickly, one need to invest big $$ in quality content for the website, big boom SMO campaigns, and premium links like from Entrepreneur and HuffPost etc.

Good Luck.

Mr_Kumar, Jul 15, 2016 IP
  10. rajkumar mudaliyar

rajkumar mudaliyar Member

Best Answers:
    1.As mentioned in some of the above ans yes it is true if your articles content is fresh, unique & updated then no doubt articles will go viral.
    2.Talking about the keyword in article , it must be included in the article naturally & should not be over stuffed in it.
    3. Competition for the keyword you selected is really very high so you need to battle on the content for it

rajkumar mudaliyar, Mar 24, 2017 IP
  11. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure your articles are fresh, original and interesting. Also, update your website regularly. Soon enough, you're going to make your way up the search engine results. Good luck!

Anitasol, Mar 24, 2017 IP
  12. BrilliantMonster

BrilliantMonster Member

Best Answers:
    Regular update of site with fresh and reader friendly content will give you more, it will take bit time but hopefully you will get what you want.

BrilliantMonster, Mar 25, 2017 IP
  13. metricbuzz

metricbuzz Member

Best Answers:
    @techtimenews24. Did you heard about siloing method by bruce clay?
    If your article are more unique and it really help others by providing unique solution. Then it will be shared and viewed by at least thousands of people. Because there are tons and tons of articles were already written for "how to make money online"

if you ask me, then I would definitely say that the keyword "how to make money online" is the world most competitive keyword. May be you should have do with more specific like how to make money online using amazon affiliate or something similar.

metricbuzz, Mar 25, 2017 IP