1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make laravel app more SEO friendly

Discussion in 'Programming' started by mstdmstd, Jun 15, 2019.

Hello,
    I want to make my laravel 5.8 / blade/ Bootstrap v4.1 my voting app more SEO friendly and for this I make 1) url of my site like:
    http://site/vote/in-greek-mythology-who-turned-all-that-he-touched-into-gold
    Code (markup):
    2) I add meta description and keywords into my pages:
    @extends($frontend_template_name.'.layouts.frontend')
    @section('meta_content')
        <h1 class="text-center">
            @if(isset($site_heading))<span> {{ $site_heading }}@endif</span>
        </h1>
        <meta name="description" content="{{ !empty($page_meta_description) ? $page_meta_description : '' }}" />
        <meta name="keywords" content="{{ !empty($page_meta_keywords_string) ? $page_meta_keywords_string : '' }}" />
    @endsection
    @section('content')

Code (markup):
    3) As far as I know Improving SEO small to do with laravel Framework, but what else can I do to make my app more SEO friendly?
    Could, you please, to give refs to SEO guidelines to start. Basically the part which touches that part as development of frontend part of the site?

4) Are there some sites like https://validator.w3.org/, but SEO friendly checking ?

Thanks!

mstdmstd, Jun 15, 2019 IP
  2. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This really has nothing to do with Laravel. Laravel is just a PHP Framework for building MVC web apps. SEO is a completely different topic. Separate the two and it will be easier for you to make YOUR WEB SITE more SEO friendly. Simply search for tips on SEO and apply to YOUR WEB SITE. Again this has nothing to do with Laravel.

NetStar, Jun 15, 2019 IP
  3. jackgorney

jackgorney Peon

Best Answers:
    You are talking about different things. SEO and Laravel are different topics. So you need to separate the two.

jackgorney, Jun 24, 2019 IP
  4. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As others are implying, Laravel should have dick all to do with what HTML you are outputting, and the CONTENT and your HTML are the ONLY "on page" things a search engine should care about.

Though I could be wrong, what with Laravel dipping its fingers into stuff that's none of it's damned business... but then with PHP 7 having made MOST of what it does nothing more than pointless bloat, like other such "frameworks" I don't understand why anyone uses them in the first place. Long term it's ALWAYS more work than just doing it properly from the start in the underlying language.

deathshadow, Jun 26, 2019 IP