1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make google know your site update?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by wenzi, Jan 6, 2009.

1. jiraiya123

jiraiya123 Peon

Best Answers:
    i think dig works best for me. and also submit your site to other SB out there, there's plenty of them.

jiraiya123, Jan 7, 2009 IP
  2. harryhill6

harryhill6 Banned

Best Answers:
    i would suggest post in forums one forum i would recommend is warrior forum. when i post i get index on the same day . but watch out if they think you are just posting for seo they will ban you so try to engage in their waffle, and it is waffle koz they try to sell you marketing methods, but most of them are all in it, so for example one person would say spend bla bla on this method and make lots of money, then their friend will make out he doesn't know him and say yes i got the package and it made me lots of moeny bla bla bla heheh they really are sneaky devils :)

harryhill6, Jan 7, 2009 IP
  3. seosreeni

seosreeni Member

Best Answers:
    Create sitemap.xml and submit Google Webmaster Tools and submit your site dofollow social bookmarking sites.

seosreeni, Jan 7, 2009 IP
  4. kensmonies

kensmonies Peon

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't link from your site to your article then from your article back to your site as it creates a reciprocal link which is mostly bad. You don't want that.

Ken

kensmonies, Jan 7, 2009 IP
  5. Chancey

Chancey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You could ping them and submit your site to social book marking sites.

Chancey, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  6. sadhivm

sadhivm Guest

Best Answers:
    all you have to do is install a wordpress blog onto your site at say www.yourdomain.com/blog/

whenever you create a new page wordpress will then send an automatic ping to all search engines, etc

there is nothing other than this that you will need to do

sadhivm, Jan 8, 2009 IP
  7. jopsons

jopsons Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    Submit your site map to Google webmaster tool.
    if you are launching any new product the use press release submission,social book marking.This will help your site to be crawled by google.

jopsons, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  8. webrickco

webrickco Active Member

Best Answers:
    The only ways google know about your site updates is you being patient and wait for the spiders to crawl your site or if you want to be a bit more proactive create an xml sitemap that you will submit to google each time your site change (http://www.google.com/webmasters). The sitemap will help google spiders to follow the page you want to be followed. Google webmasters tools will also provide you with interesting information about the way your site is indexed.

But keep in mind that spiders work slow, or more accurately have so much to analyse, that they won't index your site very often and won't index everything, most of all if your PR is low. So don't expect results within the same day.

webrickco, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  9. robertsmith

robertsmith Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi
    if you submitted your site to gogle there is no need again submitting now you will have to start next cached by google and should start linbk building with other sites it can makes your sites more index by search engines.

robertsmith, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  10. arramuse

arramuse Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah Like previously Answer,
    - Generate Sitemap and Submit into Google Webmaster tools , Yahoo Site Explorer, MSN Webmaster tools,
    - Paste into UR home Page first the Validated Codes.
    - Revisit After Frequency ( META ), Recommended to equated with the frequency of making New page Or Post.
    - Dugg it !! into Social Bookmark :D

Let Get A Lucky !!

arramuse, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  11. jj1

jj1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    To get your site indexed in the first place, submit to Google (no harm) but also put links on the internet - directories, social sites, forums, friends' websites. Google sees these links and then goes and finds your site.

To tell Google about changes to your site, create a Google sitemap (not the html sitemap seen in some websites for the user's benefit). This sitemap allows you to tell Google how important each page is and how frequently you update each page (eg daily weekly monthly).

jj1, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  12. lomazoma

lomazoma Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can submit an xml sitemap to Google

lomazoma, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  13. seoservice1

seoservice1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Submit sitemap of your website in Google, wait for 1-2 day Google cache it soon. If not then submit your website URL to digg, stumble and redit etc Social bookmark website.

seoservice1, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  14. seodetectors07

seodetectors07 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    open up a google webmaster account and submit your sitemap..with this comes in an option which ask you to set a time period for a crawler to visit your website...

update it to even daily and your website will be updated daily

seodetectors07, Jan 26, 2009 IP