1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make Google Analytics show date for these pages only?

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by lowriderzzz, Jul 5, 2019.

Hello and happy 4th of July with a bit of delay!

My question is straight forward. How can I make Google Analytics display me th date for several selected pages at once.

For instance when I go to Behavior > Site content > All pages , it pretty much displays me data about all pages sorted by volume.

What should do, so I get it to display me the data for ONLY certain pages and NOT others?

I hope I got it clear enought. If not please let me know and I will further explain.

Cheers!

lowriderzzz, Jul 5, 2019 IP
  2. Joe Badger

Joe Badger Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, you can do this by creating a custom segment for your selected page. For this follow these steps:

1. Click on "+ Add Segment" button at the top.
    2. Then click on "+ New Segment" button to create a new custom segment.
    3. On the left, choose "Conditions" under "Advanced".
    4. In the filter search for "page" . The setting should be Page -> Contains -> Your Page Path (for e.g if your page is www. [yourdomain.com] /page1, put /page1 as page path)
    5. Click on "OR" and add further pages to it.
    6. Choose a name on the top left for your custom segment and save it.

I hope this will help you.

Cheers!

Joe Badger, Jul 28, 2019 IP
  3. lowriderzzz

lowriderzzz Member

Best Answers:
    Hi! Sorry for the delay in response.

To some extent yes it helps, but not entirely. I know how to segment it that way, yet when I do it in the Behaviour -> Site Content -> All Pages and when I apply the chosen segment it shows me data from other pages too.

https://snag.gy/on7AcN.jpg

See on the screenshot about I have segmented just the top two pages - /attraction/ and /double/, yet it shows me data for other pages too.
    One might think that this is because I use "contains" command, but actually, this happens even if I choose "exactly matches" command.

How can I adjust it so it shows me data for only these pages that insert in the segment?

Thank you for your support.
    Regards
    Ivo

lowriderzzz, Aug 6, 2019 IP
  4. Joe Badger

Joe Badger Active Member

Best Answers:
    In your screenshot it seems like you have named your segment as "test sales pages". That's where it is showing you the data for both of these pages. But below that as it's a all pages report it will show you all pages data. Actually we can't segment all pages with few page URL, applying this segment is not proper here.

But the top most row of "test sales pages" giving you combined data of your both pages.

Joe Badger, Aug 6, 2019 IP