1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make daily 10$ to 20$

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by apnagopal, Apr 13, 2007.

1. pete38

pete38 Peon

Best Answers:
    Make some mfa pages, send paid traffic.
    In 4 hours you should be able to create about 12-15 sites / day if you write the content yourself

pete38, Apr 14, 2007 IP
  2. threegee

threegee Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah, if you start with a "niche" you enjoy it's easier to work from there. It'll keep your interest longer.

threegee, Apr 14, 2007 IP
  3. johnleemk

johnleemk Peon

Best Answers:
    I work about 2 hours a day and *on average*...let's just say that I'm lucky to earn more than 2 bucks a day. Unlike a normal job, though, your returns generally go up as you work in this, just as in a business. Three months ago, for the same effort, I was lucky to earn more than a dollar a day. In a year, two years, I might be able to live off my site (I don't have the time to run more than one, and my present site's one for a real niche I love anyhow), if I'm lucky.

Write about something you care about. It might be a low-paying niche, but small returns are better than nothing. If I chose not to write about my sucky niche (there are almost no relevant ads in the Adsense inventory for Malaysian politics), I'd probably be earning nothing because I wouldn't be writing at all.

johnleemk, Apr 14, 2007 IP
  4. zachbb

zachbb Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sure that ebay is selling "cheap malaysian politics".

Seriously though, dont expect to just make a site and make adsense money over night. If you want adsense, you need traffic, and traffic is rarely a fast thing to get (unless u have access to broadcasts and ads).

zachbb, Apr 14, 2007 IP
  5. qardinal

qardinal Peon

Best Answers:
    no kidding, there's an ebay ad for everything. i once saw an ebay ad selling negros while doing a google search. it was hilarious

qardinal, Apr 14, 2007 IP
  6. rmartish

rmartish Peon

Best Answers:
    Content is king and
    Traffic is it's queen.

rmartish, Apr 14, 2007 IP