1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make a static home page seo friendly

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by Imtrying, Sep 19, 2016.

I got lucky and aquired a exact keyword match domain with 1 competitor, there's over 1 million searches from this domain a month.

Competitor gets 75% traffic, I only want 10 percent of that traffic if possible.

Our websites are almost exactly the same, it's a one page information page with live data updates, and a few other small pages.

The difference between my site and his is mine is mobile friendly and his isn't, that's about all.

And I have 60k Facebook like to that keyword niche, 2 word domain with 1 million to 10 million searches a month in according to Google keyword tool.

The cheapest and I think best way for me to make the website is a Wordpress theme that I have installed, to display the live information the keywords demand I will create a static home page, this means you simply create a new page in Wordpress, and display your live info there in HTML or whatever.

The problem in having is how do I make this page seo friendly? The one million a month searches in Google I want to direct them to that single static page first and then they can read the live info, and navigate the site from there, how do I make that home page seo friendly? What do I add in the title? Can I put meta description in the title and hide the title or something? I can create a title within the post because you can't center the title in Wordpress, it's aligned left.

Imtrying, Sep 19, 2016 IP