1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Make A Living From Ask.com

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by Seqqa, Sep 3, 2008.

1. i.am.a.pro

i.am.a.pro Peon

Best Answers:
    Its not for all 198 countries in the world just registered and saw it.I got this message

Due to a change in the terms and conditions of our partners we are no longer able to offer our service in your country.

Due to the significant amounts of click fraud, the countries we are able to offer a service are:

United Kingdom
    France
    Germany
    Italy
    Spain
    Australia
    Thailand
    Singapore
    Indonesia
    Philippines
    Vietnam
    Malaysia
    Canada

If you are in one of these countries and are receiving this message, please contact us in the usual way.
    Please note that if you are not in one of these countries, you will still earn money on affiliates who are.

We thank you for using our service and once we have been paid by our partners we will be paying you your outstanding balance regardless of whether you have reached the £20 or not. Due to the changes they have implemented this may take a few months but rest assured you will be paid. Please ensure that you have entered your payment details.

Thanks again for using our service!

Hardluck ;(

i.am.a.pro, May 17, 2009 IP
  2. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Such a load of bull, click fraud is a problem in every country there just making up some crap because these countries will be the lest profitable ones.

Seqqa, May 19, 2009 IP
  3. nvox

nvox Peon

Best Answers:
    They should change the payment section of the TOS to never or to when ever they feel like it. :rolleyes:

nvox, May 19, 2009 IP
  4. Ryan6

Ryan6 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have promoted the hell out of it and not many people seem interested. There either not countin referrals, or people don't wanna move from Google. Anyway, will give it a little while longer. Thought the concept behind this was pretty decent, but is defo not easy directing users.

Ryan6, May 19, 2009 IP
  5. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think there screwing everyone with payments and referrals you name it, if it's taking money out of there pockets they will fiddle it believe me.

Seqqa, May 19, 2009 IP
  6. FriendlyBear

FriendlyBear Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi guys, great website, I joined under you as well.

If there are still new coming people so that your register wouldnt go just like that, you can add me when registering :)

by adding this to the end of the link:

mypage.asp?OrgId=406552

(i mean if u wish)

Hope u all all get alotta friends hehe :)

FriendlyBear, May 19, 2009 IP