1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make a google sitemap for a dynamic content site? useful?

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by CHI_01, Mar 27, 2008.

Hey guys,

I was wondering if it is useful to make a site map for a site that has mostly dynamic content.

Also, would it be useful to even make a site map? Would the site map include just be one or two pages?

I will keep reading about google sitemaps while I await your answers. Thanks

CHI_01, Mar 27, 2008 IP
  2. websitetools

websitetools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It really does not matter much if your backend is dynamic/database/php etc. generated.

Regarding one-vs-two pages... Depends on if you are talking XML sitemaps or HTML sitemaps. Under all circumstances, your sitemaps may be split into multiple depending your website size. You can read this sitemaps article that covers all kinds.

websitetools, Mar 28, 2008 IP
  3. CHI_01

CHI_01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your input thomas, i'm going to try to follow the examples on your site to make a sitemap.

CHI_01, Mar 28, 2008 IP
  4. Australianfranchises

Australianfranchises Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to include each and every page of your website in Sitemap. that does your pages get indexed faster in SE.

Australianfranchises, Mar 29, 2008 IP