1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Make $50/Day With YouTube and Clickbank - Step By Step

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by mrmartingale, Jul 21, 2012.

A Youtube affiliate marketing strategy making me an average of $50 per day on Clickbank right now:

[​IMG]

CB is the easiest aff network cause you promote whatever any product you want. But of course, you can do this with any product that has an affiliate program.

• Find a product to promote that's not too competitive. I usually pick products that have a gravity between 10-100 and payout of $20+
    • Go into Google KW Tool, make the product name has more than 100 local [exact] searches
    • Do a google search for the product name. Make sure there's already a YouTube video on page 1 and it has less than 20,000 views. If it does, you can easily outrank them with basic SEO
    • Email the product creator and ask for a review copy. Tell them you're an experienced experinced marketer and you'll be driving traffic to a review video with SEO. 60% of the time, they'll hook you up.
    • If you get the review copy, great. If not, you can do this anyways using the sales page as content fo ryour review. Or, you can move on to another product.
    • Create a screen capture video with Camtasia or camstudio (free version) reviewing the product. If you got a review copy, do an "inside look" of the product. make sure to have a call to action to click on the link below the video.
    • Save the video as productname.mp4. This actually helps with rankings
    • Upload to YouTube, include product name in title, description and tags. Add an annotation with the product name.
    • The first line of your description should be "Product Name Download: hxxp://www.yourafflink.com(cloak your affiliate link by buying a new domain and redirecting it, or use tinyurl)
    • Get fast views to your video from vagex.com ($1 for ~400 views, ~30 likes and some comments)
    • Build 500 social bookmarks to your video ($5 on fiverr)
    • If video isn't ranking on page 1, build edu links, web 2.0 links and distribute to other video sites (outsource on fiverr)
    • Repeat with other videos. Once you have the system down, you can start outsourcing on oDesk.

Hope this helps

mrmartingale, Jul 21, 2012 IP
    aluminum likes this.
  2. stevengloddy

stevengloddy Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice sharing dude, I will focus on it. Can you show us a sample video review?

stevengloddy, Jul 23, 2012 IP
  3. simonfunhouse

simonfunhouse Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your post.I just wanted to add some points to your thread to help people with your system.The first thing I wanted to mention was about making videos. I am not confident making any kind of videobut there is a solution !If you google fiverr and search videos. You will find that someone will make a video for you for 5 dollars.The added advantage of this is that you get a professional video with none of the hastle. When you go to fiverr and you find someone who does videos, just e mail him details of your campaign and ask him if they can do a short video on the topic.The last point I wanted to make was that you did not mention the video upload sites. If you google video upload sites. you will find loads of places to market your video. Most of them are free and it is a great way to promote your offer.I hope this information helps you get more sales !Simon Colhoun

simonfunhouse, Jul 23, 2012 IP
  4. stevengloddy

stevengloddy Peon

Best Answers:
    stevengloddy, Jul 23, 2012 IP
  5. simonfunhouse

simonfunhouse Member

Best Answers:
    Dude, I just watched the video ! It is very good. Good luck and I hope you get lots of sales !Did you pay someone to do this or did you do this u self ?Would love to know how you got on. Will you keep us updated please.Simon Colhoun

simonfunhouse, Jul 23, 2012 IP
  6. Wulkanen

Wulkanen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I got 3 questions:
    1. Do you talk in your videos?
    2. Won't you get banned from youtube?
    3. How many videos have you uploaded so far?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
    Wulkanen, Jul 23, 2012 IP
  7. stevengloddy

stevengloddy Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks dude, I didn't pay anyone. I just found a video and downloaded it. Then I uploaded it to youtube, I put the link in the decription box which I got from clickbank.

stevengloddy, Jul 24, 2012 IP
  8. Wulkanen

Wulkanen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You know it's illegal to steal other peoples digital property right?
    I hope you get banned from Youtube.

Wulkanen, Jul 24, 2012 IP
  9. simonfunhouse

simonfunhouse Member

Best Answers:
    Yeas, I think it may be wrong to use other people's videos. But we do not know if the person who is using the video asked the author for permission and we do not know if the film comes with plr rights. I just wanted to point this out because we do not want to make accusations about people. I hope this is ok.Simon

simonfunhouse, Jul 24, 2012 IP
  10. stevengloddy

stevengloddy Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm just testing the clickbank system with these videos, I just want to see if it works. I haven't even earn 1$ from those videos. And, I don't have to give an account to a tramp like you. I can suggest you to litigate to make your hope happen.

stevengloddy, Jul 24, 2012 IP
  11. razor1231

razor1231 Member

Best Answers:
    +1

Does this really works? Can you tell me the no. of clicks you get on your aff.link?

razor1231, Jul 25, 2012 IP
  12. simonfunhouse

simonfunhouse Member

Best Answers:
    HelloDoes the system work ?I would love to know if it works. I have not tried yet because I do not have a video. I may pay someone to make one for me but am not sure.I would Like to know what other people think. Especially, if you have tried this method yourself.Simon

simonfunhouse, Jul 25, 2012 IP
  13. centsnag.com

centsnag.com Member

Best Answers:
    Great idea! Thanks so much for sharing!

centsnag.com, Jul 26, 2012 IP
  14. bedmondo

bedmondo Peon

Best Answers:
    This stuff is tried and true! Youtube is a very easy method to generate traffic to an offer.

bedmondo, Jul 26, 2012 IP
  15. simonfunhouse

simonfunhouse Member

Best Answers:
    Hello People,So I have uploaded my video on you tube http://youtu.be/ufJqkmqiuPU How do I get affiliates interested in selling this and how can I drive draffic to the offer ? Any help would be appreciated..Simon

simonfunhouse, Jul 27, 2012 IP
  16. razor1231

razor1231 Member

Best Answers:
    ^make the aff.link visible without clicking on the 'See more' button!

razor1231, Jul 27, 2012 IP
  17. marcemusza

marcemusza Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been doing this for the past 2 months and I've got some results, but I didn't promote it the way it is explained here, so I will be sure to do it.
    Thanks for sharing!

marcemusza, Jul 30, 2012 IP
  18. Nahaa

Nahaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing, maybe i try it.

Nahaa, Jul 30, 2012 IP
  19. marcemusza

marcemusza Peon

Best Answers:
    What do you mean with "Build edu links"? This is the first time I heard about that.
    Thanks!

marcemusza, Jul 30, 2012 IP
  20. kanike

kanike Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep, it does work - in fact he's giving away secrets here that I had to pay money for to find out

kanike, Jul 30, 2012 IP