1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Make $5 Per Day with Adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by umairraja52, Apr 24, 2013.

1. khodem

khodem Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol @ monkey eat banana and true it's if you know what you doing in right way then it's always possible

khodem, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  2. polarcat

polarcat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice. I've been concentrating on specific product content for a while and its been paying off. Currently I'm focused on fashion (clothes, shoes, womens accessories) and it's been paying off. Across 10 niche specific sites I am doing roughly $xx a day and hope to push that too $xxx daily by Feb. The only thing depending on the product the payment per click varies wildly. On the same page for men's pants I see .28 per click to $3. Other than that thanks for the tips!

polarcat, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  3. eric003

eric003 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    I tried a lot but always got failed. I need a teacher because i have a dull mind but have a lot of passion and learning potential. I`m happy if i`ll earn even $2 a day but the question is how? It is very easy to write tips and suggestions but the people are like me need a proper hand. I know no one help me :)

eric003, Apr 2, 2014 IP