1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Make $5 Per Day with Adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by umairraja52, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Kimberly Thomas

Kimberly Thomas Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not a spinner - it's superspun - entirely different - if you have 40 articles and it becomes 5000 and readable and unique - why not? your articles are already unique right - I ranked #1 on Google hands off using it - because it autoposted to blogger and every post got indexed hehehe ...

Kimberly Thomas, Sep 15, 2013 IP
  2. web_designer2.0

web_designer2.0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi would like to share my tips the way to make $10 per day for newbie!1. Pick a product Keyword- I use product keywords because you get a higher Earning per click in adsense when you target these types of “buyer keywords”- Another reason I use them is because it is easy to write a product review- Eg “car seats for toddlers”2. Find 2 other related Long tail keyword- I then try to find 2 other keywords that have my original keyword in it but also have a brand- Eg. If my keyword was “car seats for toddlers” I would use “evenflo car seats for toddlers”3. Research Competition and CPC- I go to the google keyword tool listed here http://adwords.google.com/ko/KeywordPlanner/Home and check out the CPC of all of my keywords- I try to target only keywords with a CPC of $1 or more- I put my keyword into google and get the top 10 results- I take all 10 Urls and put them into yahoo site explorer to see how many backlinks they have- If out of the top 10 most have more than 100 backlinks I will find new keywords4. Use a simple and Clean Theme- I use a very simple and clean theme that has a good Click through rate- An example of a good theme is here Car seats for toddlers - Car Seats For Toddlers 5. Write about 400 words of content on your product- I write about 400 words of content about each keyword on separate pages- If your wondering what to write about why not write it in a product review fashion?6. Build 30 backlinks each week to each page until you are ranked- I write articles about my products and submit to ezine, do blog commenting, and social bookmark7. Add Adsense once you are ranked- I wait until I am ranked to add adsense so I get a higher payout8. Rinse and Repeat X 30 = 10/day9. My favorite step – Enjoy the Profits!

web_designer2.0, Sep 16, 2013 IP
  3. Kimberly Thomas

Kimberly Thomas Peon

Best Answers:
    I've found another source of great content is using press release in your topics of interest and mixed them with your own posts.

Kimberly Thomas, Sep 16, 2013 IP
  4. Robinox

Robinox Active Member

Best Answers:
    As above was said, niche is very important, but where traffic comes from is very important too. Marketers can filter their traffic in adwords, and they aren't interested very much in indian, chinese, east european or african traffic. Clicks from those countries are much cheaper than clicks from USA, Canada or Western Europe

Robinox, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  5. soulfast

soulfast Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you, but the most problem is traffic, how to make your blog, or niche above the competition in Google search engine.

soulfast, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  6. Montahar

Montahar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    CPC is $1-$3?? impresive.

Montahar, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  7. Kaisar Abbas

Kaisar Abbas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    in Pakistan. on my site the average CPC is about 0.04 to 0.05 , so when I get 500 unique visitors. I only earn $1 to $2. So its depends on CPC.

Kaisar Abbas, Nov 9, 2013 IP
  8. kenilshah

kenilshah Active Member

Best Answers:
    how to get traffic ???for this any YT increaser use???

kenilshah, Dec 1, 2013 IP
  9. omerniah

omerniah Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think what can be done is content and build links to bring mover visitor without that it's barely possible to make that much...

omerniah, Dec 1, 2013 IP
  10. Sheikh Asad Ahmed

Sheikh Asad Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I
    Really appreciate your writing. I have not yet tried Adsense but will try as i also want to add $5 per day to my income. Thanks for your advice.

Sheikh Asad Ahmed, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  11. evry1falls

evry1falls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wish I knew how to accomplish that ... I've been using AdSense for more than 3 years now and I only cashed out twice, but I work as a freelancer and that what makes the real money for me, but starting to take care of my blogs these days ... Good luck

evry1falls, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  12. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Don't set a limit on income potential. Offer value, help people solve their problems, and the money will follow. $5/day should come with relative ease if you're committed to that plan.

dcristo, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  13. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    your niche and visitors are the only key to get $5 or more per day.

dean1122, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  14. sumdor

sumdor Active Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on your niche. No matter how many visitors you get..if people don't click your ads, its been $0.

sumdor, Dec 3, 2013 IP
  15. Sheikh Asad Ahmed

Sheikh Asad Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I really appreciate your statement. I also believe in doing work, rest is in the hands of God.

Sheikh Asad Ahmed, Dec 3, 2013 IP
  16. bigcitynights

bigcitynights Active Member

Best Answers:
    Find long tail keywords and write many articles. Use simple design and white background, try to change Ads positions to find most profitable.

bigcitynights, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  17. khodem

khodem Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it might be possible depends on your traffic source and also if you get good CTR if there is zero click then yes you will get paid only for impression which is less obviously

khodem, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  18. eek2121

eek2121 Member

Best Answers:
    You didn't try hard enough. I could write a website about monkeys eating bananas and still make money from AdSense. That's why AdSense is king.

eek2121, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  19. Netdeveloper

Netdeveloper Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It depends mostly in your niche, one of the top paying is the "Loan" niche which brings in approx 30 dollar per click.

Netdeveloper, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  20. MasalaClips

MasalaClips Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thats a
    thats a fantastic write up, thx for taking time.
    However i wonder if it is wirth spending hours and gours to get traffic for few hundred pennies a day. In the end its all about targetted traffic and lots of it. Unfortunately it is very difficult to generate that kind o traffic by metely writing articles.
    Or am i mistaken?

MasalaClips, Dec 13, 2013 IP