1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make $5.00/day in 6 weeks or less

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by creativ, Aug 21, 2005.

1. tlainevool

tlainevool Guest

Best Answers:
    It doesn't matter what my definition is or what your definition is. Google's definition is the only one that matters. If someone suspects a blog of being spam, then there is no harm in reporting it to Google (or to the hosting service). They encourage these reports. To paraphrase a familiar quote "Report 'em all, let Google sort 'em out".

bluelarva:

Don't forget, you can report spam blogs on Blogger to themselves as well. See the “Flag as Objectionable” button help at blogger.com.

tlainevool, Aug 23, 2005 IP
    Geir likes this.
  2. TooHappy

TooHappy Guest

Best Answers:
    Very interesting reading.

TooHappy, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  3. bluelarva

bluelarva Peon

Best Answers:
    GADOOD,

Here is my response to you. Here is an example of splog. This spammer has created 72 bogus blogs with absolutely no content whatsoever.

http://asd001.blogspot.com
    through
    http://asd072.blogspot.com

Each blog contains nothing but bunch of links to one of his corresponding page on his lame site. Each page contains AdSense ad on the page. I'm not 100% certain but the every link on each of those pages generate clickthroughs for searchfeed.com.

I'll let Google be judge of whether this sort of activity is a legitimate means of generating ad revenue.

I know of more than 1000 splogs just like this. I intend analyze and report each and every one of those to both AdSense as well as Blogger.

bluelarva, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  4. tlainevool

tlainevool Guest

Best Answers:
    And don't forget SplogReporter.com

tlainevool, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  5. bluelarva

bluelarva Peon

Best Answers:
    I have some problem with blogger's "Flag" feature. Currently with flags, splogs are treated just the same as unpopular speech blogs. Also there is just too much room for abuse in flagging system. I can imagine democrats and republicans flagging eachother's website to oblivion. In the meantime spammers will simply create hundreds of more splogs when their old splogs get flagged. Since the content isn't removed, the links are still there and pages are still crawled by spiders. This is one of the reason why I'm for more proactive solution to the problem of splogs and AdSense fraud schemes.

bluelarva, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  6. alext

alext Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think the OP had some interesting ideas. These ideas could obviously be used for evil, but they are just ideas. Personally they have inspired some thoughts that I may look into.

I have proven to myself that just sitting back creating good content in a loving and caring way doesn't make money itself. I do not advocate spam in any form, however I see no reason not to work the system to a degree to get my good work seen.

Don't all of you do that? Coop?

alext, Aug 23, 2005 IP
    Geir likes this.
  7. kashaziz

kashaziz Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, its possible to make $200 from this :)

kashaziz, Aug 25, 2005 IP
  8. alext

alext Active Member

Best Answers:
    To reply to the negative reputation I got on my comment.
    "stupid post, what does the coop have to do with this?"

What does it have to do with the coop? What does the coop have to do with creating good content?

The OP here is suggesting promoting sites based on some spammy methods, but it is just promotion, i.e. promotion not related to creating quality content. Same as the coop. The coop is a system used to promote a website and has nothing to do with promotion through creation of quality content.

I am not judging the coop, in fact I am saying that I support the idea. As I said, just creating quality content and not attempting to promote it gets you no where. Isn't using the coop "working the system"? Isn't the OP suggesting "working the system"?

But anyway, I have been on many web forums, and this is the first time I have every received negative feedback. Thanks ;-)

alext, Aug 27, 2005 IP
  9. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you will be thanking people for the second one, third one, etc, etc, soon.

:p

tom

TommyD, Aug 27, 2005 IP
  10. alext

alext Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do not mind at all. But I am confused. What am I saying that people are objecting to?

:confused:

alext, Aug 27, 2005 IP
    Nitin M likes this.
  11. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:
    People might red rep because you posted defending your position. No offense, but no one in the thread questioned it. So, it just bumped an interesting with nothing really to contribute or comment on.

It happens. :cool:

later,

tom

TommyD, Aug 27, 2005 IP
  12. mark1

mark1 Peon

Best Answers:
    5 days on and all those pages are dead...

...too bad and i dearly wished to find a spam blog. Never seen one.

Just wondering... would you guys catagorise this:

http://www.livingroom.org.au/cameraphone/archives/sharp_develops_2megapixel_ccd_camera_module.php

as a spam blog?

Cheers!

mark1, Aug 28, 2005 IP
    Geir likes this.
  13. bluelarva

bluelarva Peon

Best Answers:
    That URL is definitely not a spam blog. Here are some examples:

http://coin-net.blogspot.com/
    http://rnowaction.blogspot.com/
    http://retirementplaned.blogspot.com/
    http://inxternbetmono.blogspot.com/

bluelarva, Aug 28, 2005 IP
  14. longroad

longroad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    mark1 - do you run livingroom.org.au ?
    I went on that site quite a bit before buying a digi cam, its a good site

longroad, Aug 28, 2005 IP
  15. drugoon

drugoon Guest

Best Answers:
    About the Livinghome - Camera Phone: That blog (as long as others) belongs to Darren Rowse , I think his http://www.problogger.net/ blog is very popular among bloggers and I really don't think his blogs can be considered spamblogs. The Cameraphone and Digital Cameras blogs are a pretty good source of news and reviews. He is not using the blog systems to promote some of his sites (the blogs ARE his sites) and don't scrape other sites, he just post news releases and a few extracts only from good reviews (some of them are hard to find in my opinion) as long as personal comments...

This is just my opinion and I am currious about what others think about this.:)

drugoon, Aug 29, 2005 IP
  16. tlainevool

tlainevool Guest

Best Answers:
    Darren's blogs are not even close to being spam blogs. He makes his money by having good quality content. He certainly believes that content is king.

tlainevool, Aug 29, 2005 IP
  17. affbusiness

affbusiness Peon

Best Answers:

I work on something like that and hoping that it will be online soon. I also hope that it will be interesting software/script for many of people working with articles and similar content. :)

affbusiness, Aug 29, 2005 IP
  18. affbusiness

affbusiness Peon

Best Answers:

I agree that post from creativ is a little suspicious and I totaly agree with your comment. By that post, you must spend more money to get all that scripts and softwares than you can earn from that techniques.

By my experience you can earn $5 / day in 6 weeks but you don't need to spend a single dollar. OK, it's not a easy job but there is so many other techniques you can do to reach this goal than spending a lot of money on variuos scripts, softwares and other things.

Well, I can tell you one story or experience now when we are talking about spending money for a business. I know one guy that is very popular on one other business forum. He works in different niche of business, but he worked and learn so much things that he now earn a incredible $1000 a week and that he didn't pay for anything else that hosting and domain! And he loves to say "On the web, everything is free ... if you know how to find that!" And you know what ... he's right! I follow some of his instructions and convience myself that he's completly right and that he knows how to get very important things for free. Of course, he won't tell all of his secrets but he can give you some way of thinking how to get most needed things around web and business for free.

Successful business is not "let's spend a lot of money for successful business"! I think that key factor of successful business is to find way how to get most things for free and how to profit on free things.

So, for creativ, I think that you need to learn a little more to reach your goals with other (smarter) techniques that spending a more money than you can earn. :) Wish you luck!

19. affbusiness

affbusiness Peon

Best Answers:

I belive that but, kids don't know that!

I think that this guy just tried to sell us some of his softwares or scripts. :)

Another smart post that I must agree with! In this type of job, the key factor is VOLUME! As said above, if you can make site that makes you $5 per day, make 100 of them and you will earn $500 a day! And as I said before, you don't need a few hundreds of dollars scripts and software for that!

You don't need to build more sites or to teach someone ... you need to learn few things about online business before that!
    Man, did you read your posts? Does it have a sense to you?! I mean, how can you tell to others that they need to spend at least $800 for starting a biz with which they can't earn so much? I don't get it! Maybe I'm dumb but thinking not because many other members here think that you are so wrong about this!

At the end, I don't want to lose my time on craps like this one. I could write a book with negative comments to this thread and the ideas of creativ. As a read more and more of this replays, I think that he's totaly wrong and he is the only one who should start from the begining of the story ... somewhere around "click this icon to open a web browser".

Good luck creativ! :)

20. tlainevool

tlainevool Guest

Best Answers:
    Wordpress will do that. You can write an entry save it as draft and then when you are ready to publish it, hit "Publish". Is this the type of thing you were think of, or am I missing something? It seems like any good CMS would do this, no?

tlainevool, Aug 29, 2005 IP