1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Make $2500 A Month With ClickBank

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by brada7x, Sep 9, 2009.

1. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm having quite a time trying to get my hops to convert to sales. I'm thinking it's because I'm just directing them to a redirect link that goes straight to the sales page from my articles.

What are you guys' experiences with using the product's original sales page vs. making your own sales/landing pages?

From what I'm seeing the product sales pages aren't converting too well.

brada7x, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  2. WebmasterElite

WebmasterElite Active Member

Best Answers:
    If the sales page sucks it is much better to create your own sale page (and get the customers on your list)

WebmasterElite, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  3. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's definitely not easy. I guess I was one of the few lucky ones to start earning right away with clickbank.
    In my first month with clickbank, I made 1400$, and I had almost zero marketing experience back then. That's was around 15 months ago. So even for a newbie it is possible to earn a nice amount.

The key is working smart, and having the right strategy, by doing that, you can make a nice buck, even without putting too much work.

Ripped, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  4. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm certainly trying. I've done quite a bit of research on affiliate marketing since I began just a week or so ago. I've learned a lot, but I'm still trying to learn how to apply all that I've learned.

How do you determine what is a good sales page and what's not? A lot of them look very identical. They pretty much all have the same layout and general concept behind them. There are a few that differ from the rest, but not many.

brada7x, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  5. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Go to www.cb-analytics.com

Look for products with a gravity of at least 20. I prefer higher gravity products, some people prefer lower gravity products due to lower competition, but both can work out.

Gravity is not a definite factor of how well a product sells, but if it has gravity of at least 20 or more it should sell.

Ripped, Sep 13, 2009 IP
  6. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    But just because a product has a decent gravity doesn't necessarily mean that the sales page is converting does it?

brada7x, Sep 13, 2009 IP
  7. Og Mandino

Og Mandino Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys :)

I'm a new born Internet Entreprenur ^^

I suppose this is good place for me watch, learn and grow..

BTW Ripped, you got nice stuffs there :)

Og Mandino, Sep 14, 2009 IP
  8. miis1771

miis1771 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, I am a newbie, I am inspired to read all of the posts, can anyone help me to share his experience about cb?

Thanks

miis1771, Sep 14, 2009 IP
  9. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've been reading more and more on how to choose products and use keywords to drive up page rank on sites and landing pages, but I'm getting mixed opinions on the subject.

Some say to choose keywords and niches that have little or no competition, but I was also reading elsewhere that others say that even with 15 million results of competition, they succeed well.

Which is the truer way to go? Do I need to be looking for low competition products and keywords or does it even matter?

brada7x, Sep 14, 2009 IP
  10. willyboy104

willyboy104 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would go for low competition products which would be easier to rank for. This seems the logical route to go when applying SEO as one of you're main marketing strategies.

willyboy104, Sep 14, 2009 IP
  11. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's what I would think, too. I mean it makes sense that if you go into a niche market with low competition that you have better chances of coming out on top.

But at the same time it's a bit hard to find a market that has what could be considered "low competition" that you can find products to promote that will actually sell.

I mean proven markets are those that have stuck around for years and are more likely to be around forever. Markets such as:

-Making Money Online
    -Health & Fitness
    -Environmental
    -Relationships
    -Etc.

How can you research and find low competition niches that will actually prove to be profitable both short and long term?

brada7x, Sep 14, 2009 IP
  12. mdrafi

mdrafi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't tried CB yet although have some related site like www.NetCashBank.com, but love to try and earn a lot :)

mdrafi, Sep 14, 2009 IP
  13. tbagsdomains

tbagsdomains Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes it is very possible with methods such as mine!

tbagsdomains, Sep 14, 2009 IP
  14. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    @tbagsdomains

A checked out your thread on your ebook and made a comment about what I've read about it thus far. Just so you know it's not an attack on you. I'm just a huge skeptic and before I purchase ANYTHING related to making money I have to see true proof that it works from those other than the author.

brada7x, Sep 14, 2009 IP
  15. hardworker man

hardworker man Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think that ptc method will help in promoting clickbank products because people in ptc site are there to click ads to make 0.005 or 0.01 per ad.I mean they hardly read any ad, they just click an ad for 20 or 30 second then go to click a new ad.They are not there to buy.

hardworker man, Sep 14, 2009 IP
  16. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah PTC ads on PTC sites are useless. Been there. Done that.

You can't reach a buying audience there.

brada7x, Sep 14, 2009 IP
  17. hardworker man

hardworker man Peon

Best Answers:
    A lot of time is needed, a lot of experience is needed in promoting clickbank products.Experience is the only thing you can't buy...

hardworker man, Sep 14, 2009 IP
  18. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't tried any actual PPC services yet like Adbrite or Adwords.

Is it easier to start producing sales using PPC advertising?

brada7x, Sep 15, 2009 IP
  19. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @brada7x. I have been following your thread. It seems you are in a predicamet. When you first start out In IM if you were like me you read up on all that you could. It was a bit like information overload. Who and what do you believe? All I can recommend to you is to try and test things out yourself that is how you find out for sur what works for you. What works for you might not work for some else. Just a hint from what i am doing. Always build a landing page no matter what. You have to think on the long term.

Some products convert well without a landing page but the majority will convert a lot better with a landing page.

Best of luck to you anyway I hope you reach your goal.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Sep 15, 2009 IP
  20. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    @petehols

Thanks for the input Pete. That seems to be sound advice. I guess there's no better way to learn than through trial and error.

As far as building landing pages, I've been thinking about doing so.

My question is, what makes a good landing page? I'm sure there's no set template, but there has to be some sort of formula that generally works out.

brada7x, Sep 15, 2009 IP