1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make $2000 fast?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by KeraCS, Dec 30, 2014.

Hello y'all,

I'm looking to make $2000 by the 23th of next month to pay tuition. I am a computer science major. I can make websites if needed. I just thought I would come on here and ask if someone else had a better idea.

KeraCS, Dec 30, 2014 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Even if you could make $2000 by the next month you would still have to wait for at least another month for the payment cycle to kick in. In some cases it can be two months (especially if you happen to have 2 or more streams of income).

I'd suggest trying to find your way on fiverr. Remotely fixing computer errors, logo design, advertising products for others or maybe extending help to other students with the same / similar major. Don't know. There's so much you can do, however, nothing will guarantee you quick results.

qwikad.com, Dec 30, 2014 IP
    jrbiz and sweetpea69 like this.
  3. cj1223

cj1223 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Post ad in Craigslist looking for handyman work. Or maybe someone needs your computer science skills fixing computers or something. Look for quick cash jobs. You just need $2000 don't matter how you get it now as long as it's moral.

In the future plan your future better, waiting till now to start getting money together is foolish.

cj1223, Dec 30, 2014 IP
  4. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Trust me, you're much better off looking for something in your local market or area. On the internet, there are tons of jobs or gigs that promise big money quickly but they are NOT trustworthy for the most part. Payments get delayed for no apparent reason and you've to be extremely wary of scammers trying to rip you off your money and waiting like vampires and werewolves, ready to pounce any moment and prey on the uninitiated. Instead of designing a website for someone in anonymity, you can make money faster by washing cars and mowing lawns. (Sad but true!)
    Whatever skill set you've, try contacting people you know from those lines directly and ask them or any of your contacts if they need anything done.

My 2c.
    Wish you the best.

Content Maestro, Dec 31, 2014 IP
    silent_1, jrbiz and qwikad.com like this.
  5. SuperiorWD

SuperiorWD Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have done well working on Elance as a graphic / web designer. It's a bit difficult to make 2000 bucks at once a month, maybe if you're lowballing the price. This does mean you'd create a lot of 200 bucks/web sites (or even cheaper). 5 years ago I made an entire wordpress theme for a client for 50 bucks, since I was desperate to pay off debt and the company taxes. Of course my rates have increased since then, but overall, if you want to get some 'gigs' fast, you'd need to compete on price.

SuperiorWD, Dec 31, 2014 IP
  6. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can probably lend bitcoins in their forum. This depend on what will be giving as collateral though. Just try it in bitcointalk.org

I've seen same threads and saw some people are really that generous. But then like i said, its about collateral still.

etc, Dec 31, 2014 IP
  7. 000karim

000karim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do some offline marketing. You will be more lilely to get 2k in real lofe than in internet, buy couple of items and sell them with high price

000karim, Dec 31, 2014 IP
  8. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You now have about 20 calendar days to earn these funds. That translates to earning $100 per day with no break. Or it translates to ten $200 projects, if you go that route. Whether you can find and get paid for ten such projects or consistently work your way to $100 per day is open for debate. It might be more practical to try to get a loan for school costs and work to pay it off over the next couple of months with part-time work on the side.

I am not sure where you are based, but I am the U.S. If I were in this situation, I would try to find a freelance job painting a house or two (assuming that you could do the work yourself) as you can charge thousands of dollars in fees (in addition to the paint cost.) Could not be up here in New England right now as it is too cold to paint for a few months but down South would work.

jrbiz, Jan 3, 2015 IP
    silent_1 and Content Maestro like this.
  9. NameBird

NameBird Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think what jrbiz said is actually quite a nice idea, i don't think its possible for you to make $2k in under a month, just doing computer jobs, as even small projects ends up taking a lot of time, so your best bet would be to go out into the real world and do some solid work, retail full time for a month will probs get you $2k.

NameBird, Jan 9, 2015 IP
  10. mikebvm

mikebvm Member

Best Answers:
    I'm new so I'm not sure what the hotlinking rules are yet so I'll avoid it. As such, try googling "rent a coder" - there are various services out there that pair coders such as yourself with those needing coding. I thin your biggest barrier would be competing for the first few projects before having site reputation, but you might be able to pull it off.

mikebvm, Jan 14, 2015 IP
  11. nathan neeley

nathan neeley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So what did you do did you get it in time? If you ever need quick cAsh flip cars on Craigslist. Works every time

nathan neeley, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  12. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Go to Backpage.com. You'll figure out which section to post in to make $2,000 in 20 days....you're smart...you're a computer science major.

NetStar, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  13. Eitan Kuniz

Eitan Kuniz Member

Best Answers:
    there is no quick way to make 2000$.

Eitan Kuniz, Mar 19, 2015 IP
  14. BrandDoctor

BrandDoctor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

I really cannot promise $2000 but I made $1000 in 15 days just by promoting a hosting affiliate program. I promoted my hosting provider because I love their service and support and I knew it would sell like hot cakes. The trick here is to find your target audience. Use twitter and search for people who are frustrated with other hosting providers, people who are looking to switch providers and then pitch your offer with a coupon code.

The trick here is to use the service that you are promoting. People will take you seriously

Write a high-quality article on your blog and promote that article on large facebook groups. Use hello bar plugin on your blog.

If you are determined, nothing can stop you.

[​IMG]

BrandDoctor, Mar 19, 2015 IP
  15. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    the last suggestion, about setting up an hosting affiliate, is very interesting. Anyway, $2000 in a month are impossible to gather with no experience in marketing and no websites with a good traffic.

16. BrandDoctor

BrandDoctor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is true. Traffic is really important, even sites which get less than 2000 visits per day can generate affiliate sales. blog owners should focus on a professional looking website, call to action buttons and attractive sidebar ad block.
    I use twitter to my advantage. Schedule your tweets, timings from 1 PM to 3 PM and 5PM - 8 PM works in my favour. I have been generating a good income from hosting affiliate alone. Its important to choose an affiliate program which really pays and records each sale. I don't run behind the highest paying program.

Yesterday It was $1400 now it has increased to $1650 (under pending)

[​IMG]

BrandDoctor, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  17. nard

nard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you badly need to make quick cash for your tuition then I suggest you look for available jobs on your local community. Many companies offer part time jobs for students especially in your career field. As a supplement to your income you can also look for online jobs but you have to be aware that earning real money online is a little tricky as even though there are many opportunities you have to be cautious and work only for trusted people to ensure that you will be paid. Many people can take advantage of your naivety and need so don’t jump easily to an offer.

nard, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  18. aryanrahman96

aryanrahman96 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are many way to make $2000 fast but one and only best way to earn 2000 dollar fast is forex tradoing business.You can join in any forex site and invest money to earn quickly $2000.Without invest earn $2000 you can foillow this site.
    How to make $2000 fast

aryanrahman96, Mar 31, 2015 IP