1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make $20 a day online?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ukfreelancer, Sep 14, 2007.

1. bigbluesky2006

bigbluesky2006 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Find a good affiliate program for something that is easy to sell. Then spend all your spare time promoting that product or service. If you're a good Internet Marketer you should be able to make at least 3-4 sales each day.

I've been looking around on the Internet trying to find some good affiliate products. I think I've found a good place. Not sure if this is your kind of thing but they pay $25 per referral.

Take a look at MidasEffect.com

The idea is you become a Silver member and get 3 free ebooks. While you are signing up you get offered an upgrade to Gold Membership for $47 (a one time offer) and access to 100 ebooks.

Even if you don't upgrade you can still earn $25 for every member you refer who upgrades to Gold.

If you like eBooks you can also earn yourself a free upgrade to Gold Membership by referring 50 Silver Members.

If you're interested I would go and get yourself a free account right now. You've nothing to lose, all you need to do is signup and then confirm the e-mail sent to you.

Hope you find this useful. :D

bigbluesky2006, Sep 15, 2007 IP
  2. TimToTango

TimToTango Peon

Best Answers:
    I like the idea about the content writing to earn some income, but if I do not want to market my own wbesite, what are good places to get paid for writing articles?

I am now working with Xomba, which works okay, but it doesn't go as fast as I would like. Are there other sites I could use?

TimToTango, Sep 16, 2007 IP
  3. Clive

Clive Web Developer

Best Answers:
    You can surely hope for more, and if you take a look at what others do, then you could easily find a way to earn hundreds a day with a little more effort. Serving ads is an easy way but you'll have to invest eventually, before earning. By investing I mean getting someone to build you a website, and either promote it for you or teach you how to do it. That would cost money but will be a good tool for you to earn with once things get going. Just a quick thought.

Clive, Sep 16, 2007 IP
  4. huaxia

huaxia Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree !!!

huaxia, Sep 16, 2007 IP
  5. chant

chant Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So how do you get higher traffic? I have seen people sell traffic on here but I have also seen people saying that it's not targeted or from traffic bots. Where should he start and how can he make sure that he will get legitimate traffic??

chant, Sep 16, 2007 IP
  6. johnhaya

johnhaya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What are you good at and what are your specialities. I am looking for a forum posting person.

johnhaya, Sep 16, 2007 IP
  7. mydeuter

mydeuter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can write reviews on PPP , SponsoredReviews , etc ...

mydeuter, Sep 17, 2007 IP
  8. mac83

mac83 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you can't use adsense, try other opportunities to monetize yr blogs. There are a lot. If you can write, try pay-per-post. I have a list of opportunities compiled at http://www.gnaka.com/opportunities-list Take a look at that.

Remember if you provide value to your readers or customers, $20 is very easy! Concentrate on the quality of your product or content and work on marketing the same. Money will follow soon!

mac83, Sep 17, 2007 IP
  9. PremWebNet

PremWebNet Peon

Best Answers:
    20$ a day is an easy goal, you could turnkey, traffic, blog with ads, or almost anything for that money.

PremWebNet, Sep 17, 2007 IP
  10. TomC

TomC Banned

Best Answers:
    Whats easy to you, is not necessarily easy to the next person! I could quite easily design and code a website to a reasonable standard in a few hours. The majority of people couldn't... Am I right? Thats why there are so many web designers making a healthy living out there.

If you want to earn $20 a day, it can be done. However, don't expect to get it handed to you on a plate.

Its only the past few months I've been looking into Website development, for the last few years I've been selling physical products online via eBay and now also selling to other retailers at a wholesale price. I could quite easily make you $100 today, $100 tomorrow, $100 every day for the next month, year, and so on. Would it be easy? Not quite, although after a month it would be second nature. You'd have to put in a reasonable amount of work each day. Answer emails, package products, and visit the post office daily and that would be the extent of it. However, you would easily make that amount!

TomC, Sep 17, 2007 IP
  11. tushardhoot1

tushardhoot1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Check out the services forums.

People will you great money to do easy stuff.

tushardhoot1, Sep 17, 2007 IP
  12. JustinG

JustinG Peon

Best Answers:
    Here is some advice..

Never try going into the webdesign niche like a forum, or anything like that. Most web designers and web masters are set in there ways and know how to avoid ads and can get around a lot of things. I would suggest researching some keywords and finding something that is profitable and something you enjoy doing and that my friend will make you money. For example..

If you like say a popular video game like Bio Shock, Don't make a forum about the 'Xbox 360' that is too broad and there are to many like it, try narrowing down your choices and options to a smaller niche and work around that. More people would come to a niche based site than a general board subject such as the 360.

Always update your content, and make it keyword rich, pop in some google ads and maybe get some advice on the placement, and advertise, advertise, and advertise some more until you get a good base of hits and make sure the site is actually interesting or why would users go to it or use it if its boring?

JustinG, Sep 17, 2007 IP
  13. silveraden

silveraden Banned

Best Answers:
    You guys always saying Optimize, optimize, optimize... while the problem is, how to optimize??? :D

silveraden, Sep 17, 2007 IP
  14. johngg

johngg Peon

Best Answers:
    pls tell me the secret friend. me also want to earn.

johngg, Sep 18, 2007 IP
  15. vvtv

vvtv Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no secret. Build a site you interested with. Work for it. Watch what other guys with same site or ideas doing. Dont giveup. 1 year... only 1 year, your site will be profitable. No millioners in a night. It will take some time to make money.

vvtv, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  16. lilylidou

lilylidou Peon

Best Answers:
    I had earn $20 a day by it,but it made me exhausted.

lilylidou, Sep 23, 2007 IP
  17. tips2berich

tips2berich Guest

Best Answers:
    Can you please pm me with the details of how to be a forum poster and how can i earn that money..

tips2berich, Sep 23, 2007 IP
  18. RaiderTim

RaiderTim Peon

Best Answers:
    reviving this old topic I just found.

I'll do the online equivalent of digging ditches if someone can get me started on the learning (and earning) process of this business. I think I've read so much that I'm suffering from information overload and not sure where to start.

Anyone mentoring? :)

RaiderTim, May 22, 2008 IP
  19. faheem334

faheem334 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i am also searching for earning $20 a day if any one can help me ?

faheem334, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  20. warman

warman Peon

Best Answers:
    so hot topic

warman, Sep 29, 2010 IP