1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling How to make $150+/day Ewhoring on Craigslist [Limited Clients ONLY!!]

Discussion in 'Services' started by r1freak, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Are you having a tough time ewhoring on craigslist? Are you doing it the old fashion way (and by that, I mean chatting)? If so, STOP right now and take a good look at this thread! Ewhoring can be a hard thing to do, especially if you dont have the right tools to do your campaigns. But, thats all about to change! Doing this manually can barely get you past $100/day, but with my help you can make 3x more than that on 100% AUTOPILOT! I will PERSONALLY show you on teamviewer from START to FINISH on how to have successful campaigns on CL! Here is a recent pic of my stats:

[​IMG]

FAQ:

Q: What is ewhoring?
    A: Ewhoring is pretending to be a girl and convincing a guy to sign up to your age verification site

Q: Are you sure that this is all 100% automated?!!?
    A: Definitely! Once you have the tools and my advice on how to setup your campaigns, you will never touch it again! Just set it up and keep it running!

Q: Will you show me how to get past all the cl filters? Will you tel me some other secrets too?!?
    A: Yep, Not only will I show you how to get past the filters, but I will show you on how to write your ads, what keywords to avoid, and how to get all of your ads LIVE!

Q: If you made so much money with your method, then why are you selling it?
    A: Well since I have over 9 jvs going on at the same time, I simply dont have the time to do this anymore. But nontheless, it does not mean that the method does not work. It will always remain unsatuarted, so it will never get old and there is still a lot of money to be made!

Q: Do you offer support?
    A: Yes I do; I will help you whenever you are stuck on something, or if you have a simple question for me. W/e the case is, im here to help you out

I will give out one review service to a member who has more than 40+ itraders. I will only show 5 people on how to do this, and thats it! If you want to get a hold of me asap, contact me at the following:
    AIM- imnotkadim
    msn-

The price is $50 for the service, which is nothing once you start to make money with my method. You should make that back on your FIRST DAY. Good luck to anyone who is interested!

r1freak, Apr 27, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.