1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to make 1000$ per month from adsense

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by neeshu, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Satya Joshi

Satya Joshi Active Member

Best Answers:
    you are right mearning.. we have to need good quality content for earn enough http://ansmachine.blogspot.com/

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
    Satya Joshi, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  2. mrgadget

mrgadget Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think you told me your site just started and it would go on slowly?
    From my point of view, you're trying to promote your blog here, nothing more!
    Let me tell you, your blog is NOT worth 1 second of mine spending on. You're even not serious building a blog - proof ==> content suck (and I'm sure NOT unique at all) & full of ads (you seem to build blog just to trick people to click on your ads). I'm not sure how you can get an Adsense account (probably, you bought it somewhere, NOT reg by yourself).
    Please change your attitude, otherwise you will go nowhere at all.

mrgadget, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  3. gknugurlu

gknugurlu Member

Best Answers:
    It's not only about ads placement and visitors. Of course the ad placement affects your earnings when it's placed in the right place.
    But there is also another thing that you've to keep in your mind. Your earnings will depend also on your niche. The ads will be displayed according to your keywords that target your niche. So this means your earnings also depend on the keyword competition. If an ad is displayed where it's about a keyword that the advertiser pays 0.10$ per click, your commission will calculated according to this price. But when there is an ad displayed where the advertiser pays 30$ per click than your commission will be calculated according to this price.

There are keywords that advertisers pay very high amounts for each click. There are even keywords that advertisers pay 200-300$ per click. Google does not tell its algorithm for the calculation of your earnings. But lets assume that your commission is 1%, than you would earn 2$ per click if the ad was payed 200$.
    If it's 5% than it would be 10$ and if it's 10% you would earn 20$ per click.
    So when we come to low paid ads, if you were earning only 1% of this 0.10$ you would earn 0.001$ per click. If it's 10% you would earn 0.01$

So from here we can take into consideration some probabilities. You get 1000 visitors. Let's consider the best condition. From those 1000 if 100 clicked your ads and your earnings were 1% for a 0.10$ paid keyword, your earnings per day would be 0.1$. If you were paid 10% you would earn 1$ day. So your earnings depends on the keywords competition. If your content target high paid keywords than you would be able to earn very high amounts for each click even if you have small amount of traffic. But if your content is about low ranked keywords then even if you have huge traffic you could not be even earning the amount that you would be able to earn compared to a site that has low traffic but high paid keywords with it's content.

gknugurlu, Mar 24, 2014 IP