1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Make $100 000 a Year from Adsense!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by funkymario, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kashifmahmood

kashifmahmood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very interesting post . I though someone had posted his payment proof of such an amount earned from google adsense :D .

This all requires some time and not to forget a lot of efforts to promote such a site in order to get that amount of people to visit your site .

kashifmahmood, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  2. ionix5891

ionix5891 Peon

Best Answers:
    i made over 120,000$ last year and this year already starting off good

and i tell you

it wont work!

just make a site(s) that is useful to the users and they will come and your earning would increase month on month, its that simple

ionix5891, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  3. Professional Dude

Professional Dude Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for these tips :)

Professional Dude, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  4. sudarshannus

sudarshannus Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to know if this niche is good enough to get that much money!! Though you have stated that as an example...I am wondering if there are any ads in that screen saver niche that gives 5% CTR... :)

sudarshannus, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  5. Kagato

Kagato Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah its a good idea :)

Kagato, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  6. funkymario

funkymario Notable Member

Best Answers:
    guys why are you bumping a 1 year old thread :D, ok a lot of things has changed since that time, i was definitely on my way to make 100k if i kept creating sites and pages, but then i understood what this is all about and i decided to follow the money, it's good to have adsense clicks, its quik cash, but the real money is in affiliate programs, those people whom are bidding and advertising with adwords (adsense on ur site), are making 10x times more money, am still making good money from my old sites using this method, but.. basically adsense publishers are paid to chase visitors from their websites for the joy of affiliate marketers.

funkymario, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  7. SEOLinker

SEOLinker Banned

Best Answers:
    funkymario, in many many case it's true, but not always, I speaked with people who make 5 digits per month with adsense, they tried aff programs, but results was very bad comparing with their income.

SEOLinker, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  8. funkymario

Best Answers:
    i agree that in some cases, adsense is still a good solution for example when you own a HUGE User generated content website (like Digg, youtube, a leading forum like digitalpoint..), however 5 digits is nothing special when you own an ecommerce site or are into affiliate programs, its very very average, but 5 Digits with adsense is considered like a dream achievement, very few websites can achieve that, and generally u need tons of traffic to make that kind of money with adsense, probably 2 million visitors per month with a 5% CTR and a $0.10 average click to just reach the 5 digits mark (10k), but.. you know what, i know some ecommerce sites that get only 100 visitors per day and make 20k per month from sales and leads..

9. SEOLinker

SEOLinker Banned

Best Answers:
    Agree with that too.

SEOLinker, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  10. moneydude

moneydude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    heh not rly bad idea, but tell me about what to write in 1000pages lol :D its hard to write own content for 5pages ;) 1000 is big dream =):p

moneydude, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  11. Shakas

Shakas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice post, liked to read it and i believe that can be achieved, but will take a huge amount of work. (okey, no pain no gain!)
    I´ll try to "review" those techniques as soon i have time available. Anyway thanks for sharing, very helpful :)

Shakas, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  12. MikePrice

MikePrice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Let the dream come true and keep hard working to get your dream.
    Anyway, my 1st dream to earn minimum payment for the next 2 months.

MikePrice, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  13. starguru

starguru Peon

Best Answers:
    oh my god 'funny screensavers' thats such a competitive keyword phrase to rank for, adwords are charging $2 per click hahah, can't believe you have such low expectation, 1000 pages should make more than that if each one gets only one visitor per day, anyway to create 1000 pages even at 3 pages per day is 1 years work, unless you are generating them and using scaped content or article spinning, and then your website is using black hat seo, so it will get banned within a week, unless you know what you are doing.

starguru, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  14. jennypretty

jennypretty Active Member

Best Answers:
    well, it is hard because I usually get indexed on the main homepage only, all the sub pages are not indexed.
    Thanks for your nice tips.

jennypretty, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  15. funkymario

Best Answers:
    that's what i call blind ignorance and "free violence", is everything ok in your life ? why are you so angry ? this thread is almost 1 year old, and atleast even if the way i see things changed now, i was willing to share my thoughts and ideas (isn't this what digitalpoint is all about?) also for your informations the "funny screensavers" site that i sold is making now $50 per month from this keyword alone, dp member Bruno who bought the site (dp user: shenron) can confirm, now with 1000 pages optimised for keywords like that, and ur set for a nice amount per month (do the the math ;))

Who said becoming a millionaire is supposed to be easy ? i think nobody on digitalpoint will mind working for 1 year and making 100k. correct me if am wrong please.

Also, 1000 articles for $5 each is $5000, 5k is well worth investing if you are goint to make 100k per year, also it's not my fault if you are not creative enough to find a way to let your users generate quality content for you, examples:

- ehow.com (30 000 articles)
    - wikipedia (2 million articles)
    - youtube (100 million videos and counting)
    - digg (500 000 stories)
    - Digitalpoint (1 million threads ?) :rolleyes:

there is a lot of concepts that webmasters can use to let their users generate the content and enjoy the traffic and money, the internet business is for creative and "positive" people, not negative and septikal people with no talent.

since this method is totally legit, ethical and white hat, and you are the one here mentioning scraped content, article spinning and black hat methods, i guess that you are very frustrated and have a lot of experience on getting websites banned from google and adsense :rolleyes:

take it easy, this is a FORUM, a place where people come to talk and share their ideas, if you don't like my ideas, you are welcome not to post in my threads.

Peace.

16. Princesss

Princesss Peon

Best Answers:
    thc for the intresting post

Princesss, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  17. moneydude

moneydude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nice thinking ;)

moneydude, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  18. emoneyclub

emoneyclub Peon

Best Answers:
    In the business world I guess you could just call it a law of numbers. With a nice blend of Adsense and other programs out there I don't see why it's that far fetched. Now its just the matter of driving the traffic to the site and getting them to click and buy.

emoneyclub, Jan 31, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.