1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Make $10 per day online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by contentworld011, May 23, 2014.

1. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Here's what's funny about the internet.... if your goal is to make $10 a day online you will probably start off working longer hours than a flipping doctor to only find yourself flipping burgers for 10 times as much. Your "brothers" expectations should be greater than ten bucks a day. As little sense as this will sound...it's probably easier to aim higher and make more than to aim low by trying to make a poverty income with blogging, youtube videos, content writing etc.

NetStar, Feb 1, 2015 IP
  2. alrudak

alrudak Member

Best Answers:
    Buy Apple Developer Program and several iOS apps for $300-500. Reskin them and put ads inside (it's not so hard if you are not technical person) You will get $300 / month easily. If you want to get more you need to do promotion.

alrudak, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  3. Carl0251

Carl0251 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr
    Iwriter
    Hirewriters
    Postloop
    Textbroker
    Ebay/Amazon dropshipping

Very easily done with some of these sites.

Carl0251, Mar 5, 2015 IP
    etc likes this.
  4. kamleshnishad

kamleshnishad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    Learn or sharp your skills and start finding jobs on Freelancer and other sites or else create gigs on fiverr or any other site. Sharp your copy-writing skills and start selling your articles. Once you have good writing skills there hell lot of opportunity in this online world for you !

kamleshnishad, Apr 18, 2015 IP
    jaguar34 likes this.
  5. KatnissEverdeen

KatnissEverdeen Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with everyone that is saying to post gigs on fivver. It can be a part-time job. It can be done at your lesiure and everything costs $5 unless you add on extra features(which you can earn more than $5 per gig).

KatnissEverdeen, Apr 18, 2015 IP
  6. WaaN

WaaN Peon

Best Answers:
    Very informative thread. I just wanted to thank everybody participated in, I got a lot of ideas.

WaaN, Apr 19, 2015 IP
  7. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create a channel on Youtube. Upload interesting videos of your own. With thousands of views, you will get invited to monetize the videos with Google Adsense. Apply for it. Once accepted, you will be able to monetize the videos which will make you good money. Keep uploading and they will also make you more than $10/day at some point of time.

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 22, 2015 IP
  8. immech

immech Member

Best Answers:
    Selling services on Fiverr and Odesk is definitely the easiest to earn $10 per day. accepting 2 gigs a days and 1 hour of work is definitely possible however when just starting out, you'll need to spend some time to promote for your services to rank for it. Once you've got enough sales/ credentials getting a gig is definitely easy.

immech, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  9. Rocko Berry

Rocko Berry Active Member

Best Answers:
    I true suggested if your your brother is IT field student so that I suggest that your brother, Any types of create the websites and applications and slowly slowly make your reputation in market and more than make the money.And your brother suggest that take to the any type of information in many websites on the goggle,So that any idea take to in his mind.

And if your brother is non IT field student so that you will teach your brother as well Internet marketing,web designing etc subject. If your brother do the data entry work so that no more money in it.

And If your brother is create the site/blog so that he is use to the twitter, facebook etc social media by selling.And more than make the money on the service business.And business is success.So your brother is internet marketing business so that more money take it easy.

Rocko Berry, Apr 23, 2015 IP
  10. matinqb

matinqb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi... I have read your question online its not possible to be able to get money online if you dont work for it.. my answer is this site.. you be able to earn money easily at least..
    http://WeeklyFixPay.com/?share=999
    just check this out and see what do you think about it.. for me this site have worked dor me.

matinqb, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  11. masterbusiness

masterbusiness Banned

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of sites in the internet if you want to work online. You could earn more than just 10$ dollars if you really are committed to find a job. You can find online jobs in google like odesk that depends on what country you are in. Just don't be discouraged if you still haven't found a job after sending 50 job inquires because just as the real world its really hard to find a job. Be patient and you could land a job. You also have the freedom to choose between part time so that you could study also.

masterbusiness, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  12. Imtrying

Imtrying Active Member

Best Answers:
    Everyone says use fiverr and do freelance jobs, why work hard for your money when you don't have to? The one thing you need is traffic, and you can make lots of money, you need your own traffic, real traffic. Here is what works for me, your welcome to also try if you want.
    1) Create a (your city) Confessions Facebook Page.
    2) Add nice looking cover and profile picture.
    3) Post 5-10 made up juicy confessions.
    4) Share with your friends and hope your page will go viral, why it might go viral? People like reading stuff like this, anonymous confessions, especially from their local town (your city) confession
    5) Create mylikes account and publish their ads, 1 ad every 5-10 posts (they pay something like $0.001 per click.
    6) Create a website or google docs to accept confessions or you can get your fans to inbox them to your page, only problem with this? its not so anonymous. I used to start my confession posts like this: Anonymous: (then copy and paste the confession here which your page fans will send you)
    That's it!! Why don't I make money selling this info in a eBook for only $19.99? Because people who are looking for ways to make money don't want to spend $19.99! They want free info. Here is screenshot of my earnings from this, my page has 30,000 likes and counting.[​IMG]

Imtrying, Apr 30, 2015 IP
  13. donsr

donsr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1.make a clean niche site and put some clicksor ads after that apply to adsense and make more money .
    2.make affliate programs sell ebooks
    3.put youtube videos and you can make massive income

make your own ideas :)

donsr, Apr 30, 2015 IP
  14. vandanachhabra

vandanachhabra Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can try at freelancer which is best site in india

vandanachhabra, Apr 30, 2015 IP
  15. UploadMax

UploadMax Peon

Best Answers:
    Upload files with PPD paying sites or Sell gigs on Fiverr.com

UploadMax, May 1, 2015 IP
  16. sdshna

sdshna Member

Best Answers:
    Odesk, Elance. Guru are trusted sites. you can also try globaltestmarket for survey. It really pays.

sdshna, May 1, 2015 IP
  17. AlexTsel

AlexTsel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can try Zeerk. Do something what you can.
    Register on zeerk.com, find a niche you are good at, make a good copy about your gig with cool picture.
    Here are yours $10 a day..

AlexTsel, May 1, 2015 IP
  18. Angellyrics

Angellyrics Active Member

Best Answers:
    online jobs are so hard to find
    http://www.angellyricstopics.blogspot.com

Angellyrics, May 3, 2015 IP
  19. Verena

Verena Banned

Best Answers:
    Offer services (like writing, design, seo etc) on sites like digital points and fiverr.

Verena, May 12, 2015 IP
  20. webmaster44

webmaster44 Member

Best Answers:
    You can earn ten dollars a day but you need little bit of experience of online earning programs. Each program depends its own method to work and earn.

webmaster44, May 13, 2015 IP