1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to learn Photoshop with cs6 extended.

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by lm560, Feb 22, 2013.

Hi,

I search many days in WWW for learn Photoshop via cs6 extended but i could not find any proper place to learn this.....But i find some good site but they not provide any kind of free service. But i just started and i can't spent money in recent time for this reason can any one share some useful site or link where i can learn basic Photoshop for logo design and web design via cs6 extended.

waiting for your reply.
    Thanksby limon from
    www.englishclubhouseonline.com

lm560, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  2. lanotdesign

lanotdesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi lm560 i am aware of a website that offers free tutorials for adobe photoshop. However you may search youtube. there are a lot of tutorials for photoshop.

lanotdesign, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  3. lm560

lm560 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey lantdesign,

As you know I'm a fully new newbie in this path so I can't choose the best.... But if I start with no cost but when I get my MasterCard then I want to spend some money for this... I want to learn specially web design then can you suggest me little.... And please pm me about your site... it you think it is good for me..

thanks in advanced

lm560, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  4. -0-

-0- Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have photoshop currently?

If you don't I suggest getting it before you try to learn it....there is SO many different things you do (even without any pluggins or effects) that to try and learn without having your hands on it is going to be near impossible for the average person.

If you do have it already... the best way you can learn photoshop (I taught myself what I do know for the most part with almost no help at all so this is my personal opinion of course) is to find something you need to do...such as the logo you mentioned. Take that and figure out what you need to do with it (adding shadows, drawing details, ect ) and search out how to accomplish those individual tasks...photoshop's basic functions didn't change all that much in the past couple versions, if anything they have become more refined. This should help you to find a means to your ends.

-0-, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  5. muffet

muffet Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are plenty of free online tutorials plus some video tuts available on Youtube (which is free) covering logo design in Photoshop CS6 Extended and paid online instruction courses you can follow via lynda.com covering Photoshop CS6 essential training once you've gain more experience using Photoshop CS6 you can tackle advantage level projects too.

If you don't have a Wacom Digital tablet already you should consider investing in one since it will allow you to feel as though you're sketching on paper.

muffet, Feb 24, 2013 IP