1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to know if an article is original

Discussion in 'General Business' started by fxlock, Mar 18, 2016.

i order article below to writers and they write it for me but i want to know is there any free website to check if the content is original or unique ?

i know copyscape but it check only if the article is copy or not ... i want something to check if the artcile has good quality or not ?

http://www.forexsq.com/forex-managed-account-services-correct-for-you/
    Code (markup):

fxlock, Mar 18, 2016 IP
  2. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    In order to find out about the quality of the article, then you
    would need to hire an experienced proof/copy writer. Before news
    content is posted on the net, I can assure it goes through
    some type of editorial process in order to insure quality...

You most likely will not have the quality you are expecting
    if you are buying $5, $10 or even $15 articles. Most low end writers
    may not know the topic first hand, nor do enough quality end research....
    they want to write fast so they can move onto the next job.....

dscurlock, Mar 18, 2016 IP
  3. olayak

olayak Member

Best Answers:
    Buy from quality and reputable article writing company, then you can get quality, article worth less than $3 may not give you worth you need. The number of words contains also determines. Most times I buy article, I used to reject and ask for new writers if it does not meet up with my requirements.

olayak, Mar 18, 2016 IP
  4. Sharma Ankush

Sharma Ankush Member

Best Answers:
    you can check manually even from google or you can go smallseotools or solidseotools

Sharma Ankush, Mar 19, 2016 IP
  5. Jeffr2014

Jeffr2014 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The OP seems to have a confusing question... to check whether your content is "original or unique" you use copyscape or smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/.
    If you want to know whether the writing quality (grammar, thesaurus) is good you can use grammarly.com or smallseotools.com/grammar-checker/
    It is impossible to evaluate subject area correctness unless you are an expert in this yourself - that's why 95% of stuff published online is junk :(

Depending on your target publication, you should choose the ghostwriter accordingly, i.e. you target your article for English speaking audience, don't hire writers whose mother tongue is not English, regarding how good they are it is immediately noticeable. In the past I tried to use very top Indian ghostwriters (because of the costs) and had to stop doing it because I always had to edit their writing. One option to save money is to have Indian writers who are subject area experts and then hire good North American proofreader/editor to edit the text. While you may save money here (as compared to hiring a native writer), it is a lot of headache... Finally, even when hiring writers whose mother tongue is English, you should be wary of "cheap" writers who charge $1-2 per 100 words - there are no miracles and it is a law of supply and demand in writing business like in any other - in a nutshell, you get what you pay for...

Jeffr2014, Mar 19, 2016 IP
  6. TomRider

TomRider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To get good quality papers, you need to order it at some reputable and approved company where qualified and experienced writers work! More often, such companies have plagiarism check soft and some of them provide you with this service without additional fee! The only way to be sure that the content is good quality is to buy papers at the trustworthy company!

TomRider, Mar 22, 2016 IP
  7. Niranjan Ranade

Niranjan Ranade Member

Best Answers:
    You can hire Article "Editor" who can proof-read and correct articles to maintain the quality of content. Editor may charge (approx) $1 to check and fix a 500 word article. The need to use Editor exists even if Article source/writer is reliable.

Niranjan Ranade, Mar 22, 2016 IP