1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to join in dmoz with out paid?

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by andy lau khun, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    hi all im new at here..can teach me how creat dmoz or submission my page ?

andy lau khun, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  2. Anonymously

Anonymously Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Look for what you think is the correct category, then press the "suggest URL" button on the top right of the page. Then follow instructions.
    Don't expect it to be listed quickly, it can take from a few days to a few YEARS for a listing.
    Don't suggest it again, you must only do that ONCE.
    If you get the wrong category, it can still be listed, the editor will send it to what s/he thinks is the right one, but that delays the listing and can be years before it is moved.
    You will not be told if it is listed or refused.
    Don't listen to people who tell you to buy a listing, DMOZ is free to suggest a site and trying to pay for a listing can get your site banned forever.
    Don't panic if it does not get listed in the near future, DMOZ has no magic power and is only another link. So once you have suggested the site, promote your site elsewhere, there is nothing more you can do at DMOZ.
    You could have discovered all that by reading around instead of just asking, but looks like English is not your first language, so I have set out what you asked for and a lot more. Hope that helps.

Anonymously, Aug 16, 2013 IP
    sunilmamo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.