1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to invest $100.000 with a max ROI

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by oddchel, Oct 14, 2007.

1. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Oddchel, I forgot to mention the wholesale business. That is another area where $10,000 could get you started, but it would be better if you have more. Basically, with wholesaling, you would buy products from wholesalers at a low price, then turn around an sell if for higher.

Think of it this way. Lets say you get an PS3 from a wholesaler for $400 rather than the $600 retail asking price. You could then turn around and sell it on Amazon for $500 and make a $100 profit. If you got a bunch of PS3s from a wholesaler, and begin selling them on Ebay or Amazon...........you see how the profit could become lucrative.

The only catch with the wholesale business is that you need a wholesale supplier/list, and this is tough to find.

I agree, be patient and analyze the market. As Sun Tzu said in the book "The Art of War" "The General that makes many calculations before going into battle is likely to succeed. The general that makes few calculations before going into battle has failed before the battle even started." Well that isn't the exact quote, but that is basically what it says.

Before you invest in anything, I would advise you to read, read, read, and read some more. Research the market and decide what people want. Depending on your business model, you might want to consider market surveys, you have more than enough for it.

This is why it is so important to save money. I always hear people at DP talking about how much they make, but this doesn't mean anything. It is all about what you have. Once you have a large holding of money, there is no limit to the different ways you can make money.

tesla, Oct 14, 2007 IP
  2. Minterest

Minterest Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi harshakiran... I didnt mean it... I just mean stocks not Indian Stock market as he is from some other country....

But we are lucky.. Now we can buy stocks from NYSE via ICICI Direct....... Cool Naa... So we can buy Microsoft or a Google instead of Infy or Wipro...

Minterest, Oct 14, 2007 IP
  3. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you invest it in an exchange traded funds tracking the major stock indicies if you have do not need the money for 10 years or so. The stock market beats everything else over the long run.

qwestcommunications, Oct 14, 2007 IP
  4. surfmale

surfmale Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a very good idea for you, first do you own domians ??

please PM

surfmale, Oct 14, 2007 IP
  5. oddchel

oddchel Peon

Best Answers:
    oddchel, Oct 27, 2007 IP