1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to integrate messenger bot on vue.js based website ?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by ishawon, Sep 3, 2019.

Hello
    I am facing a problem for my website named jogaan.com
    For the purpose of integrate of messenger bot to my website I have generated customer chat code from setting of my Facebook page. I successfully created the code and send Email instructions to my web developers.
    My web developer implement the code and tell me that the code is not working. The reason he shows me that the messenger bot code is java script and our website is vue.js based.
    I don't understand what actually he explained.
    For better understanding, you may visit my website what I have mentioned earlier. And please give me a solution to install messenger bot on my website successfully.

ishawon, Sep 3, 2019 IP
  2. Anveto

Anveto Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Vue.js is simply a javascript library and has no problem running plain old javascript. You might want to consider finding a developer who is capable of implementing the js code. Another problem you might run in to is not having the right permissions set for your messenger bot, you might have to make the app you have live and also get approval from Facebook before it is visible to all users visiting your website.

Anveto, Sep 4, 2019 IP