1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to installing window 8

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by shekharsharmaSEO, Jun 5, 2015.

some one help me to install window 8
    i have window 8 in my bootable pendrive but there is some problem to boot up a window
    so some one suggest to me how this problem will be resolve

shekharsharmaSEO, Jun 5, 2015 IP
  2. SocialSignals

SocialSignals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Although there are usually ways to isntall a new operating system, if an installation wizard doesn't tutor your around partitions, formating, etc. you won't be able to install it.

You're hardware might not be compatible with windows 8. Also, even a problem as small as not having enough RAM or some similar issue, will make you unable to install Windows 8.
    So, you've made sure the pendrive is bootable. That means it's not up to you to regulate it. You could try to download it again.
    Or you can try to save the data you want preserved on a separate partition, D: , then format C: . (Format the partition where you have your system32 file)

Then try the usual: boot your pc up, press del, and follow the instructions for installing. (Hitting Next, Next, Next, Agree if you don't know english too well.)

SocialSignals, Jun 6, 2015 IP
  3. shekharsharmaSEO

shekharsharmaSEO Member

Best Answers:
    yes sir i have bootbable pen drive but problem in boot up laptop in a starting and it's fully configured in hardware which is required to install window 8

shekharsharmaSEO, Jun 7, 2015 IP