1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Install Flash Template? (Help Me)

Discussion in 'PHP' started by tanyania, Jul 21, 2011.

I searched up a flash template for my website,

I need to know how to install it on my page, when i downloaded the template zip, inside there is these files, a .swf, a .fla , and a scripts folder with a AC_RunActiveContent.js.

i dont know what to do with this files? where do i put them so the template shows on my page?

im using filezilla as ftp client, and all i have in my website is a public_html folder with a default.php in it.

Thanks in advance.

tanyania, Jul 21, 2011 IP
  2. techbongo

techbongo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Learn web design from begging. It's not all about downloading a .zip containing a flash template, install it, put your text and your site is ready. Use W3Schools' tutorials for basic learning. Don't take me wrongly for not describing how to do. From your question it becomes clear to me that you're really NOVICE in web design and flash. So, even if I answer, you won't understand what I'm saying. So start in a appropriate way. Best of luck!

techbongo, Jul 21, 2011 IP
  3. megacoder

megacoder Peon

Best Answers:
    Your template file should include index.html, try uploading all the files from template folder including index.html to your hosting account and access your site like yoursite.com/index.html,
    you should first learn some basics from w3cschools it would clarify you many things !

megacoder, Jul 22, 2011 IP