1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Insert Video On Landing Page

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by plrinfo4u, Nov 6, 2019.

TECHNICAL QUESTION ON HOW DO I DELIVER THAT VIDEO

I am using a website development tool called elementor which i used to create:
    > the 1st landing page that makes the offer to get the free training then if they do the call to action and click on watch the video button it takes them

> to a 2nd landing page that is the the optin form page where they gave to give me their email/name to get the video after they type in their information now they click on submit button to get the free training video takes them to a

> 3rd page a thank you page where they are able to receive it................. this is where i get stuck when the thank you page pops up I will offer them another offer but they can still get their free video regarless of what action they take so this is where i get stuck............

what is the next step i have to do, do i have to upload the video to dropbox and then on thank you page they have to click on something to get the video from dropbox, or is that on the thank you the video is on the thank you page there so they can watch it now, not sure which way is the best way to handle this... how do i deliver that video.....how many ways can my video be delivered, how many ways can it be handled 1, 2 , 3 ways confused

plrinfo4u, Nov 6, 2019 IP