1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to index our backlinks

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by George Mrtn, Jul 26, 2011.

May I know How can we index our backlinks and how to create our very own high PR blog network at the same time.. Please help me in this..

George Mrtn, Jul 26, 2011 IP
  2. Abhishek Kundu

Abhishek Kundu Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi George Mrth,

to index your back links with google or any other search engine, you should do the following two things.

1. do a ping back to the page where you have posted your backlink using any FREE ping program like pingomatic.com
    2. you should do social bookmarking of the pages

now to answer your second question about the blog network.
    you should have your blogs hosted in different centers. this will give the website very diversified IP address. once you inter link the blogs this will look natural to google's eye :)
    you should also do back linking to each of the blogs that you will own. :) this will help you to get good PR for your website.

when you will be doing back linking keep in mind that links from high PR webpages holds a greater value. :)

hope i have managed to show you the path to your query.

kindest,
    abhishek

Abhishek Kundu, Jul 26, 2011 IP
  3. knowing25

knowing25 Member

Best Answers:
    1st if you want to index your backlinks just submit it through social bookmarking sites
    2nd if you want to increase your PR than you have find backlinks from authority site with high PR too.

knowing25, Jul 26, 2011 IP