1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Index more pages in Yahoo and Bing ?

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by shaaam2007, Oct 22, 2010.

Can any body guide me how to index more and more pages in Bing and yahoo. even I have submitted site maps in webmaster tool. I have website of mobile you can see my signature google has index 3600 + pages but even after 6 month yahoo and Bing has only 200 plus page. Can any body guide to how to index pages in Bing and yahoo like all pages indexed in google.

shaaam2007, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  2. realgroupspeak

realgroupspeak Guest

Best Answers:
    If you want Yahoo and Bing to index more of your pages, get some quality backlinks from related sites and create unique content for every web page; plus update regularly.

realgroupspeak, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  3. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One of the best ways to get those suggested backlinks is participating in Yahoo Answers.

Help people replying to their questions and add as source inner pages on your site, but make sure they are relevant to the question or you may end up banned.

Mystique, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  4. AndrewGoldie

AndrewGoldie Peon

Best Answers:
    Backlinks, They don't have to be relevant (Better if they are) just make sure the link is coming from a page which gets updated by google (cached).

Thanks,
    Andrew

AndrewGoldie, Oct 26, 2010 IP
  5. yoctoinc

yoctoinc Peon

Best Answers:
    good question...just ping your individual URLs

yoctoinc, Oct 31, 2010 IP
  6. shaaam2007

shaaam2007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I Used almost every technique but still can not success. What to do I dont know. help less. please check my signatures that have low page index in Bing and Yahoo after 6 month effort. :(

shaaam2007, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  7. jayrudalf

jayrudalf Peon

Best Answers:
    I would say use yahoo buzz and submit your all pages you will get indexed in yahoo also do social book marking in other good sites you will get indexed in bing.

jayrudalf, Nov 11, 2010 IP