1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HOW TO INDEX ALL PAGES OF WEBSITE IN GOOGLE?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Whitevox India, May 12, 2019.

Hello Everyone,

I just want to know, how can i index my website 30+ pages in google.

When i search my domain name it only shows 3 pages ,

Thanks in advance..

Waiting for the suggestions on i can learn and work to do this.

Whitevox India, May 12, 2019 IP
  2. Manish.ebiztrait

Manish.ebiztrait Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    It is advisable to avoid duplicate content and update all pages with fresh content for better indexing on Google. along with this you also need to submit fresh generated sitemap in Google Webmasters/Search Console tool.

Manish.ebiztrait, May 12, 2019 IP
  3. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You will likely NEVER have all of your pages indexed. Google picks and chooses which to index and which to not index. Read Google's index policy and you will discover that they will CONSIDER indexing an indexable page, but there is NO guarantee that they will index it.

Based on over 20 years experience with my websites, Google seldom indexes more than a third of a site's pages. I have over 13,000 indexable pages on the web, but Google only indexes about 5,000 and excludes the the rest even though Google acknowledges that they could be indexed.

mmerlinn, May 13, 2019 IP
  4. dvduval

dvduval Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As I understand Google actually indexes most of the pages of your site, but those pages do not all appear in the search results. Probably a better question to ask yourself is how can you make sure that pages that receive a visitor do not bounce? If people stay on your site and they browse further or read a page for a long time, then Google is definitely going to index those types of pages.

dvduval, May 13, 2019 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  5. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google never indexes all pages of any site.

mrb1129, May 13, 2019 IP
  6. Whitevox India

Whitevox India Banned

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the suggestion will remember this and work on it.

Thank you for the suggestion will remember this and work on it.

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2019
    Whitevox India, May 13, 2019 IP
  7. Florin_Tribalad

Florin_Tribalad Member

Best Answers:
    Go to Google Webmasters Tool and submit your sitemap. If you not have a sitemap you can create here: Site Map Generator . Also on main dashboard on Google Webmasters you have a search bar. Past your link here and you have a option to index it.

Florin_Tribalad, May 13, 2019 IP
  8. MJ Web Services

MJ Web Services Peon

Best Answers:
    Go to Google search bar and put the name of your domain after (link:domainname), it will tell you how many pages of your website are in google crawlers. Otherwise, you can use index coverage status report

If you do not find any page that means your website has not been indexed in google. This may be due to blockage via robots.txt, in order to correct that, add slash/ after URL and write robots.txt; domainurl/robots.txt,
    It will tell you whether you have allowed or disallowed the Google crawlers to crawl your pages. Correct it accordingly!

If you are still not finding your pages, that may be because of low quality or duplicate pages or broken links.

To index your pages on Google, the easiest way is to submit your URL in crawl fetch as Google.

In order to increase the indexing potential use internal and external links, disallow low-quality pages to be crawled, add your important pages to your sitemap, and share your page to high traffic websites that are regularly crawled

MJ Web Services, May 14, 2019 IP
  9. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    All 450-plus pages of my website are indexed.

Jim4767, May 14, 2019 IP
    johneva and dcristo like this.
  10. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It should be easy to get a 30-page site indexed with a good internal link structure and backlinks.

How old is the site? It can take time for Google to discover and index new pages.

dcristo, May 14, 2019 IP
  11. frank007

frank007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can check on google webmaster if there is any error on site crawling, fix it. Also you can submit fresh sitemap, hope that would fix your issue.

frank007, May 15, 2019 IP
  12. Em&em

Em&em Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Is there different indexing patterns for e-commerce, education, etc. sites?

Em&em, Jun 19, 2019 IP
  13. Zesxy

Zesxy Member

Best Answers:
    You can increase the indexation with XML sitemap + breadcrumb navigation + internal links and submitting each URL in Search Console to inform Google you want it indexed. Make sure the pages aren't blocked in the Robots.txt and don't have the meta robots noindex tag implemented or canonical tags.

Zesxy, Jun 24, 2019 IP
    Jim4767 likes this.
  14. Menachem Moscovitz

Menachem Moscovitz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You just need to use right tool to check your website backlinks.

Menachem Moscovitz, Aug 19, 2019 IP
  15. jerryrussell

jerryrussell Peon

Best Answers:
    You can index webpages of your personal websites in google sitemaps. google.com/addurl has unfortunately been shut down.

jerryrussell, Aug 19, 2019 IP
  16. johneva

johneva Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is simply not true those who are saying Google does not index all your pages. I have never had a site that does not have most if not all its pages indexed.

I am guessing you are either having issues with non indexable pages due to robots.txt, or metadata. Or you have duplicate content, thin content, trying to index pages with no value to the search engines.

Without having the website to actually review its impossible to say the reason though I would need to know a lot more about the site, such as age of site, number and quality of inbound links, review the content and code of the site. Does it have a sitemap setup? Does it have a good link structure through the website?

johneva, Aug 19, 2019 IP
  17. DIA_8497

DIA_8497 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Firstly have a sitemap with working pages, also go to webmaster tool/ search console and you can fetch your url in url inspection one by one and ask for indexing the page.
    This would definitely help.
    Thanks

DIA_8497, Aug 19, 2019 IP
  18. Robert David

Robert David Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are some steps to index all page of website in google. The steps are following
    a) Log into Google Search Console
    b) Navigate to Crawl Fetch as Google
    c) Take the URL you'd like indexed and paste it into the search bar
    d) Click the Fetch button
    e) After Google had found the URL, click Submit to Index

Robert David, Aug 19, 2019 IP
  19. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    At 2 to 10 minutes per fetch/submission, it would take FOREVER to index 14,000 pages like I have. Even only 30 pages like the OP has would take anywhere from 1 hour to 5 hours to get submitted for indexing with no guarantee that Google would even index them, so your way is not really feasible for more than 5 or so pages and definitely not feasible for a major website.

mmerlinn, Aug 20, 2019 IP