1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Increase your Sales or Leads FOR FREE!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by wanessmark, Mar 20, 2015.

Hello DP Members!
    First I want to apologize for my english and that I put this thread here and say sorry to admins if its wrong to put content like this here.

Im offering my own Valuable, effective and really amazing method which will Increase your sales and leads.
    My service IS FOR FREE! so If you will not be satisfied you wont pay nothing and If you will want use my service for more than 1 month, you will be charged for a little price start at 50 Dollarsand above.

What about is my method? And where and for who it works the best?

My method is clearly only about Authentic Images and Comments thats all! I know my english is not good but all comments and Images(screenshots) will be taken and written by native US/UK people.

This method works best for Make Money Websites, MLM, Affiliates and everywhere where are proofs needed. but this works on other websites too.
    My Images/Screeenshots will be 100% Authentic and People will believe in what are you doing and what you are offering! So there maight be a sales,leads.

I offer this service in my Slovak/Czech Country and It works really well ! So i decided to offer this service for people from abroad.

So again its totally FREE for 1st month! If you will be satisfied, you can buy my service.

My requirements?
    My service is for INCREASING SALES OPT-INS, LEADS not for getting traffic to your web, so your website should have a sale(s)already or atleast some decent or less traffic.

if you are interested please contact me via skype: trader20127
    or via email:

Thanks.

wanessmark, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  2. Costin N

Costin N Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you further detail exactly what do you mean by comments and images ? you mean you just "manufacture" them ? :)

Costin N, Apr 12, 2015 IP
  3. kashifmahmood

kashifmahmood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would love to here more details about your service in particular about how it is going to increase sales.

Can you provide some more details about it here.

kashifmahmood, Apr 20, 2015 IP