1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase website traffic without SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Anis Mizi, Jun 13, 2014.

1. datascribedigital

datascribedigital Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social media can easily increase website traffic. Participating actively in forums can provide traffic to the site. Blogging is also one of the methods to gain traffic and to quickly build relationship with other bloggers. Through email campaign you can boost your sales and help to drive targeted traffic to your site. The points mentioned are can be done freely. Social media and email marketing can be done for paid too.

Apart from organic marketing there is a paid marketing where you want to see the site results quickly then you can opt for paid campaign. I.e. pay per click (PPC) campaign management service.

datascribedigital, Dec 3, 2015 IP
  2. renadohotshot

renadohotshot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am having the same issue of getting less traffic to my site. My site is an ecommerce site called buymobile.com.bd it was quiet renown in our country. But currently my Alexa rank is not good due to less traffic. Although I have tried backlink and social bookmarking but no change. Please suggest me the best way to improve my site.

renadohotshot, Aug 9, 2016 IP
  3. Kr@it

Kr@it Member

Best Answers:
    See, the point is that when you wish to go with videos in your marketing strategy, you must create most alluring videos which can attract customers' attention. In case you have budget limitation, you can save money by choosing any free video editing software.

One tip you can use is that create videos with floating images. With beautiful images and enthralling text, you can easily convince your potential consumers to buy your product.

Link : http://bestvideoediting.net/

Kr@it, Aug 9, 2016 IP
  4. aloeindica

aloeindica Member

Best Answers:
    Very informative and helpful post for digital marketer.

aloeindica, Aug 11, 2016 IP
  5. Jenny Roberts

Jenny Roberts Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try social media..

Jenny Roberts, Sep 15, 2017 IP
  6. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe SEO, just like those you mentioned above is also a marketing niche. When we say SEO we are talking about search engines and not just traffic. So, no doubt you'll get traffic from the marketing strategies you've mentioned because it is only traffic you are aiming for and not to rank on SERP.

Patricia Ann Lee, Sep 15, 2017 IP
  7. christos ntourziotis

christos ntourziotis Active Member

Best Answers:
    very useful info s. Thank you very much

christos ntourziotis, Sep 25, 2017 IP
  8. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome information Thank you very much

Spartan14, Sep 26, 2017 IP
  9. DigitalMaker

DigitalMaker Peon

Best Answers:
    I think above detailed answers by rameshverma and Anis Mizi, covers it in good. I would also add that when it is tough to produce contents by yourself, you can share other's. If you use shareablelink.com , you can add your CTA on others content and potentially bring traffic to your site.

DigitalMaker, Oct 4, 2017 IP