1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase visitor's?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Mezba Anik, Dec 15, 2013.

1. skybridgedomains

skybridgedomains Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with Leilani, quick way is paid ads in various places like social media paid ads, google paid adwords, bing ads, any kind of post into forums that allow your type of niche. Make sure your web site works and links work as well. Seems simple, but you'd be surprised the number of websites out there have 404 error codes that the page does not exist. Make the website mobile and user friendly.

skybridgedomains, Oct 16, 2015 IP
  2. Sm4u

Sm4u Peon

Best Answers:
    As Everyone else has confirmed. There is no real quick way, without paying for SEO or Advertising.

If you want to learn how to market your site for free then your best bet is to read the book located @ www.socialmarketing4u.com.

It contains all you could need to know about driving visitors.

Sm4u, Oct 17, 2015 IP
  3. Dalelorenzo Johnson

Dalelorenzo Johnson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, everyone I'm Dalelorenzo Johnson CEO of eTrafficLane and I just have to say that if you are not using this New Marketing Software to get the most from today's internet traffic sites, you are missing out! I'm not going to post any links here because it's not allowed, but I will tell you the name of the software: Auto Credit V1

This should take care of all your online website promotion problem, reply and let me know how the product works for you!

Dalelorenzo Johnson, Oct 31, 2015 IP
  4. Atikur

Atikur Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are lot's of ways to increase visitors for your websites. Use social media and off page seo link building. I think this might work for you.

Atikur, Oct 31, 2015 IP
  5. mrupp2006

mrupp2006 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is never a real short way except paying for traffic sources. The best way to get targeted traffic is to stay very consistent in your blogging and make sure to post to your blog often. If you are using SEO on your blog effectively, the search engines will pick it up and will increase your traffic and rank as your site gets trust. Advertising is an important part of getting traffic. It takes time and patience but it will grow.

mrupp2006, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  6. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    Probably the shortest way is to do some advertising and to practice infinite patience. You know like with girls, eventually everyting will come at its own place.

bojan92, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  7. saroshwaiz

saroshwaiz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cutting to the chase, there are ways to drive huge amounts of traffic to your website quickly:
    1. You can plan a Facebook Post promotion campaign, to drive from markets like Africa and the sub-continent for cheap. If your post is good, unique, and funny, chances are one of those posts will start driving huge amounts users to your website if it jumps on the Organic bandwagon.
    2. Try using Stumble Upon. Google on how people are driving insane amounts of traffic to their websites. I know people who made a fortune from Stumble Upon driven traffic.
    In the end, it all boils down to how good your content is. I'd suggest to start investing your time in understanding content creation strategies.

saroshwaiz, Nov 6, 2015 IP
  8. Deceneu

Deceneu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I tried StumbleUpon traffic, paid for it. But didn't get good results. Will try it again, thanks for reminding me of SU.

Deceneu, Nov 7, 2015 IP
  9. Rick Salas

Rick Salas Member

Best Answers:
    Get into a profitable niche if you don't have one, write content that engages people that are interested in that new niche or subniche, make sure you test results to see what traffic source sells what you share, post to several traffic sources or social sites and multipurpose your helpful information. Nothing else. In time you will get a few people that will be better than tons traffic that dont work. Its a slow process but if you want to generate a living online, those visitors have to convert or it's all a waste of time. For me, I never want to spend time getting visitors. I did that for years. I want to find where the many places people are that connect with me are, narrow those places down and help those visitors with exactly what they need. Nothing that can come back and bite me in the butt when the search engines change up the rules because many people are doing the same thing for visitors.

Rick Salas, Nov 8, 2015 IP
  10. werliyu

werliyu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. SEO
    2. Content
    3. Responsiveness

werliyu, Nov 20, 2015 IP